NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anyone gonna try to cop any kicks for the June 20 release? I haven't been on the site in awhile but I still been copping even tho I said I would calm down ,,,, lol

Just gettin my girls citrus 11 lows is all. Passing on the 7 pack. My next one will try to be the shattered backboards

SubstanceOverSurface presents New Music by AP da Don - "Black Queen" (Trap Queen Remix)

Shout out to the homie Fetty Wap from around the way, we decided to add some SUBSTANCE to his hit single Trap Queen!

Let me know what ya think #NT :nthat:

Last edited:
dope track.

long time no talk NJ crew.

dont forget to cop your tix to da swap heat yall

Hey guys. So anyone getting raffles for shattered blackboards? Going to hit Oxford mall and willow grove tomorrow haha. Also cherry hill and king of Prussia is fcfs? Did they ever do this before?

Willowbrook will do tix for SBBstarting wed.

Today and mañana they're doing 350s

What's up NJ fam? 

I hit up the Paramus Factory Store this morning and scooped up De La Soul Lows for $109.99. I definitely saw another pair of 10.5s but I'm not sure if there were other sizes, I didn't really look. 

Might be worth it to check it out if you're looking for a pair. 

Hey guys. So anyone getting raffles for shattered blackboards? Going to hit Oxford mall and willow grove tomorrow haha. Also cherry hill and king of Prussia is fcfs? Did they ever do this before?
They usually do fcfs. I'll be putting it for oxford and that's it. Don't have time to drive up to Menlo

To my NJ/NY NTers, this is the REALIST video we ever shot! If you guys can please share with anyone you believe may be impacted by the message or will appreciate it. :nthat:

SubstanceOverSurface Presents:

A.P. - "Let The Hood Die"

#SubstanceOverSurface #Paterson #NJ

Let me know what you guys think! :nthat:

Willowbrook will do tix for SBBstarting wed.

Today and mañana they're doing 350s
I knew that Launch Locator was some bull

Or maybe I should snitch on em to corporate
laugh.gif

Anyone know if oxford valley mall made calls already? Don't know if I should campat cherry hill mall or king of Prussia :/

Did Yall hear the BS that went down at willowbrook.

Calls to corporate really need to happen.

CMB kicks and other resellers really got the area on lock

What happen in Willowbrook? I tried willow grove and there store wasn't even open and reopening friday rofl.

Back
Top Bottom