NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Does anyone here have any experience with kicksusa raffles? are the employees shady?
My boy got a call as well, but none for me
mean.gif

just saw on fb someone posted email confirmation for yeezy boosts from GSP adidas store.

my size.

yall wanna see a 31 year old cry smh

Welp I guess I struck out for raffles for the SBB. Even though all I had time for was oxford. More money in my pocket

*saturday morning starts fiendin online for that size 12*

Welp I guess I struck out for raffles for the SBB. Even though all I had time for was oxford. More money in my pocket

*saturday morning starts fiendin online for that size 12*
did you only get 1 ticket in? oxford valley mall isn't too far from me (15 min) but i havent copped a release from their since the citrus 7's back in 07 lol

did you only get 1 ticket in? oxford valley mall isn't too far from me (15 min) but i havent copped a release from their since the citrus 7's back in 07 lol
2 with my girl. Damn 07? Lol. It's a HOH now and the workers there are cool man. They remember their regulars. They haven't called me tho for the chi 1s citrus 11 and now SBBs. There's a blonde girl there that's got a fatty!

2 with my girl. Damn 07? Lol. It's a HOH now and the workers there are cool man. They remember their regulars. They haven't called me tho for the chi 1s citrus 11 and now SBBs. There's a blonde girl there that's got a fatty!
Ive been there since, just havent copped. 99.9% of shoes i get are online so i just go to the mall for clothes and random pick ups. but i might as well make it a stop if i ever do a raffle again

Ive been there since, just havent copped. 99.9% of shoes i get are online so i just go to the mall for clothes and random pick ups. but i might as well make it a stop if i ever do a raffle again
Def worth it. I was copping online for a while or at a champs closer to me but there allocation is horrible. Once I started putting it at that HOH, 95% of my stuff was coming from there

What's good fellas? long time... Can I get a price check on these? worn once, size 8.5 - mega clean. OG ALL down to cardboard ankle inserts. 

I got no calls for the sbb's. I was trying for someone else so no sweat for me i guess. Good luck online tomorrow fellas.

Is the black 11lab4 still around for retail in the Ny/Nj area in a size 13? I was searching around yesterday and some shops wanted like $400...

Is the black 11lab4 still around for retail in the Ny/Nj area in a size 13? I was searching around yesterday and some shops wanted like $400...
Check FA23 they had them on display Wednesday when I was there, didn't ask about sizes though.

Anybody going in to get the betrue sock darts tomorrow? Looking for someone who could possibly help me with getting them

Dude they told you in the Chicago thread that asking for oops is against the rule. Put it in a sig and stop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom