NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anybody been in the gamma XI thread and see all those pics of people standing in line? Straight craziness :rofl: :smh:

What's Willowbrook and GSP doing for the Gamma Raffle? Does anybody know for sure?

I think hoh gsp and willow is doing tues wed, but some local FTl not in Bergen county are doing ticks today, just not sure if they are guaranteed or raffles

Checked in at my local mall today, copped 3 tickets and already caught the L on one of them because the guy I know who works there and apparently their getting 1 sz 13, and he's a 13 so yeah...luckily I didn't have to wait long in the line today, got there around 2 and it wasn't so bad. If I miss out tomorrow oh well NDC and FNL it is

Checked in at my local mall today, copped 3 tickets and already caught the L on one of them because the guy I know who works there and apparently their getting 1 sz 13, and he's a 13 so yeah...luckily I didn't have to wait long in the line today, got there around 2 and it wasn't so bad. If I miss out tomorrow oh well NDC and FNL it is
just wondering what mall?

hey new jersey ntersim from south carolina im headed to south jersey in next week and wanna know whats the best place for me to pick up bred 1s ?

:lol: I feel bad for you guys dealing with the Gamma mess .. good luck with that, I want no parts of those knock-off Space Jams :lol:

Paid a RSVP service for the Black/Red 1s, not taking any chances, trying to lock down 2 - 3 pairs.

laugh.gif
I feel bad for you guys dealing with the Gamma mess .. good luck with that, I want no parts of those knock-off Space Jams
laugh.gif

Paid a RSVP service for the Black/Red 1s, not taking any chances, trying to lock down 2 - 3 pairs.
It's crazy, as much as I want these, I'm more focused on the Bred 1's next week, I already have a atc service on lock and sending emails to alot of places, I have a few security blankets in place but I should be good

Just did the gsp tour, I took a pic of the boxes they had in the back. There was also a raffle box with Kobe written on it. Either they used up the box or it's some suspect ****. I'll show ya'll when I get home

Also received the call from Harlem for the preludes, got a 12 :smokin

Last edited:
Just did the gsp tour, I took a pic of the boxes they had in the back. There was also a raffle box with Kobe written on it. Either they used up the box or it's some suspect ****. I'll show ya'll when I get home

Also received the call from Harlem for the preludes, got a 12 :smokin
God I'm so envious of your luck and ticket winning :lol: but I got me a pair of royals and they are coming soon so that will suffice

two hours to wait for raffle tickets not even guaranteed?
mean.gif
  All spots there doing raffles only today?  Do you know if WB is still Wednesday?

two hours to wait for raffle tickets not even guaranteed?:smh:   All spots there doing raffles only today?  Do you know if WB is still Wednesday?
all the gsp spots were today only. Don't know about wb. Was not about to go there for a gr. Not worth the effort or time.

The other gsp stores were faster, just hoh was slow as ****. Once they finally switched workers it went by faster

Looks like im headed to GSP then.  Both are light work for me but never any luck with raffles, luckily i flourish online
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom