NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Just got back from gsp...what a sh#t show.  2 hour wait at HOH, footaction wasn't too bad, and champs stopped handing out tickets at 6 so missed out there

Just got back from gsp...what a sh#t show.  2 hour wait at HOH, footaction wasn't too bad, and champs stopped handing out tickets at 6 so missed out there
yup they took dumb long there for no reason. Man I thought Bk hoh took forever, boy was I wrong :smh:

I got out faster with a guaranteed ticket at 34th and ya'll saw the pics of that mess :smh: :lol:

here's a pic of part of the back room at gsp, they have a ton of pairs

also had this small box marked kobe (its the black one in this picture). either they filled it with lefit tickets and needed another box, or they have some suspect **** going on.

Last edited:
here's a pic of part of the back room at gsp, they have a ton of pairs

also had this small box marked kobe (its the black one in this picture). either they filled it with lefit tickets and needed another box, or they have some suspect **** going on.

Did you walk by and snap picks like an undercover cop? Haha!

damn so i missed raffles at gsp?

this is gonna be madness and its a frickin gr

Order online .. I have a few moms and pops shops if you want to take that route but not sure how many pairs they will have or if there will be a line of campers waiting for those stores to open.

There are A LOT of Gammas to go around, I'm pretty sure there will be leftover pairs at GSP as well.

Order online .. I have a few moms and pops shops if you want to take that route but not sure how many pairs they will have or if there will be a line of campers waiting for those stores to open.

There are A LOT of Gammas to go around, I'm pretty sure there will be leftover pairs at GSP as well.

hype, holidays and 11s, means beasting everywhere

i know theres alot out there, just get nervous close to release about securing a pair haha

Wow fam so 5 stores 3 ppl to sign up for me and no call for me 
frown.gif
. I never win raffles. Its down to Champs because I can't get threw to them. Anyone know when Champs at freehold mall made or WILL MAKE calls? Guy doing signups wouldn't tell me.

Yes you were big time haha Menlo and Woodbridge and freehold did it Sunday lines looked like they were giving out free money

they are knock off space jams, but the all black makes em look mean

i would take a pass if they were columbias tho

Back
Top Bottom