NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Wait!! Those malls did their raffle already?! Whst happened to Thursday Wednesday ?!
Ooooo I feel bad for you if you were tryin to raffle. That's why I stay on top of my stores and called last week to ask. Pretty much everyone did their raffles already. Most had them Sunday

Did gsp call all the winners yet? Don't want to enter the subway and miss a phone call

Nvm. Just got the call from hoh at gsp for the xis. Good thing I didn't use the train.

Wouldve been nuts if it was for the kobes :lol: but i can't complain

If u miss the call does that mean u don't get any? I thought they leave voicemails?

Alp, u knkw when they gonna raffle prelude 4s at gsp?

Or anyone know?

Depends one girl in footlocker tried telling me that I almost tied her up for that some will call back or leave voicemail some will be on to the next one lol depends on store person and mood

If u miss the call does that mean u don't get any? I thought they leave voicemails?

Alp, u knkw when they gonna raffle prelude 4s at gsp?

Or anyone know?
no clue. They didn't say. But if that Kobe box in the back is the winning box then no reason to bother

3 RSVP's set for the gamma 11. If i don't come down with 1-2 of them I'm gonna be shocked.

I'm starting to worry about these 1's tho. Anybody have a good plan of attack? lol pretty sure I'm gonna be all over NYC Next week for tickets, if they are doing them.

alp alp I'mma come pick you up and you can ride with me, maybe his luck will rub off on me lol

Last edited:
Thats cool. At this rate im pretty much just signing up for a guaranteed ticket every time I go for a raffle :lol: . Some other members should win

Saw a pic of the gammas on feet last night, not that bad. Might give it a shot online since I have someone offering to buy them as a Xmas present.

joeyd12 joeyd12 - As far as the 1s go, I have one pair on the way, looking to pick up at least 2 more. I'll be hitting up my local spots Sunday, not sure when the major retailers are doing raffles yet.

Saw a pic of the gammas on feet last night, not that bad. Might give it a shot online since I have someone offering to buy them as a Xmas present.

joeyd12 joeyd12 - As far as the 1s go, I have one pair on the way, looking to pick up at least 2 more. I'll be hitting up my local spots Sunday, not sure when the major retailers are doing raffles yet.

local spots already selling the 1s? how much over retail tho

local spots already selling the 1s? how much over retail tho

Local spots in NY already selling them $280 - $450 range depending where you go. I paid $203 on shelflife.co last Thursday, now I have to patiently wait for them to arrive from South Africa :lol: .... The local spots in NJ won't sell them until release day, most of those spots will charge retail because they will only have a FSR and it will probably be FCFS. I do know a shady location that might let me walk out the door with them the day before for $225 - $250, but I'm looking to pay retail for my next pair.

That girl with the redish carrot top colored hair holding the soda bottle probably gives a serious mop job
laugh.gif
BAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Local spots in NY already selling them $280 - $450 range depending where you go. I paid $203 on shelflife.co last Thursday, now I have to patiently wait for them to arrive from South Africa :lol: .... The local spots in NJ won't sell them until release day, most of those spots will charge retail because they will only have a FSR and it will probably be FCFS. I do know a shady location that might let me walk out the door with them the day before for $225 - $250, but I'm looking to pay retail for my next pair.

nice you got em on shelflife

you really are puttin in some work, followin the black red 1 thread :lol:

nice you got em on shelflife

you really are puttin in some work, followin the black red 1 thread :lol:

:lol: yeah I don't have that Alp raffle luck so I'm out here making sure I cover all my grounds

FINALLY A COMPETANT EMPLOYEE! Called champs at freehold mall again to ask if they are done with calls for the gammas and they don't start calls till tomorrow!! STILL SOME HOPE! HAVE YOUR PHONES ON RINGER NJ FAM!

It's kinda corny when the workers try to empower themselves and just screw with you on the phone by not telling you or false info.

It's kinda corny when the workers try to empower themselves and just screw with you on the phone by not telling you or false info.
I could not agree with you more. For example Sunday I went to champs quakerbridge and guy said we will be fcfs for the gammas. Then I showed up today to try on some lebron 11s see how they feel. Talked to the manager who I'm cool with and he said they raffled on Monday. Like really?? And I asked FNL same mall when do ppl forfeit their pairs from the online draft and she said " oh no we did a raffle Sunday" I WAS JUST THERE SUNDAY AND YOUR BOY SAID IT WAS A DRAFT! Then she said I don't know what the exact times are..

Got 1 at 21m n ntny, can't complain

If anyone wants to hit up some raffles for Kobe 4s I'm off all week next week

Last edited:
I didn't win any raffles or RSVP for the Gammas, now my brother wants them for Christmas :smh: ... Gonna have to try online for this size 11.
good luck g, i Just got a job at menlo in macy's and the footlocker has been packed non stop you may be lucky because finish line has been getting the past few retros

im guessing there is going to be a ton of unclaimed pairs, gsp is open til 11 this weekend, so be there around 10 for those people that didnt pick up their raffles

Back
Top Bottom