NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Alp still doesn't know his shoe size :lol:

What's up with all the new people in this thread, you guys didn't even introduce yourself or let us know where you're from :smh: #DISRESPECTFUL

how did everyone do on these 3lab5?  Was able to grab a pair on ndc but still salty about striking out on bred 1.  Only jordan release i missed all month 
mean.gif

^ might as well, since you probably dont like the 3labs anyway

i decided not to waste my time at willow being 40 back, but was able to get on ftl today

but im sure theres gonna be mad leftover pairs

someone was saying pick up window til 2pm only

is that true?

Alp still doesn't know his shoe size :lol:

What's up with all the new people in this thread, you guys didn't even introduce yourself or let us know where you're from :smh: #DISRESPECTFUL
:lol: I'll figure it out one day. Went with another pair of kicks today, will post pics later

lol iight thanks good looks.... i been away in va for school so i needa find sum new places to cop heat 
laugh.gif

I use to be out there heavy back in 04 - 07 ... went to Morgan so I got a lot of VA peeps.

All I can say is enjoy it while you can fam, you're going to miss those college years as you get older :lol:

dats wats good my cousin used to go there & wrd i already know lol just preparing myself for sr yr 

Check the classifieds but be careful for gm. I got a pair coming in myself that I'll have to inspect pretty closely to be sure

Oh I have a size 5 of the gamma 11s that I won from the Menlo park kids foot locker raffle. I'll message you, I'm selling them or trading for taxis or gamma 12 size 13.

Last edited:
Nah they ain't reply to my message, I copped off a nter. I have a legit check section if you want to check them out

Just signed up at gsp for the preludes, the girl taking my name down was lookin real cute. Expect the call back on Friday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom