NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Finally NJ fam I was able to cop Chicago 10s for a good price worn 10x but clean and minor creasing. Will post a LC thread when they come in the mail. Hoping you guys can give some input. They looked good to me but I'm not and "expert" on 10s

I was asking a favor...anyways I'm a lil sketched because I bought those off Kixify and an automated call from Paypals Fruad Team came today requesting my approval of the 150 and asking me if I was the one that actually approved the transaction.

juggyjug juggyjug - That message wasn't directed to you, you've been here since we got this thread back on track .... as far your other isssue, I never had the PayPal Fraud Team contact me for any purchases I've made, you should call PayPal directly to see what's up.

juggyjug juggyjug - That message wasn't directed to you, you've been here since we got this thread back on track .... as far your other isssue, I never had the PayPal Fraud Team contact me for any purchases I've made, you should call PayPal directly to see what's up.
yea that was towards newbies who just joined here with the intent to sell

Thank god 2014 JB lineup is weak so far and I don't care about the prelude pack - been nice snoozing on all these releases. Pockets getting fatter too. I honestly think I'm done with JB - unless it's a sneaker I flat out love.

Gotta replace my gamma tho since I traded it for another bred, 8.5 shouldn't be so hard to find. Gonna wait for a restock - I refuse to pay over $220 for them lol

Last edited:
^ did you end up getting the EB asics yesterday?

those sites always make you feel good adding to cart and then when you go to pay, always gone.

^Did you go on right at 8pm. Didn't copp but heard it wasn't instant sell out?

i was on right at 8pm added to cart, by the time i entered my pp info, and got back to the submit order page, it was sold out.

FINALLY :smokin :smokin

Thanks homies :nthat:

I wanted the Prelude 6s but after seeing them in person last night I'm good not even going to stress them.

Rather focus on getting those 88s off SoleGlow's hands :lol:

Thanks homies :nthat:

I wanted the Prelude 6s but after seeing them in person last night I'm good not even going to stress them.

Rather focus on getting those 88s off SoleGlow's hands :lol:

man, if shifting focus, means putting in all that work, like you did for them breds, we can get this done tonight :lol:

^ i went to packers, they were selling for 325, which i would have done, but the biggest sz they had was 9.5

Back
Top Bottom