NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Headed to gsp for the raffle. Will get my NYC spots down tomorrow

My apologies fellas, I just asked me boy if Takeover had the Camos in stock on RD and he wasn't sure, he just knew one of the owners had a size 11 for sale.

My apologies fellas, I just asked me boy if Takeover had the Camos in stock on RD and he wasn't sure, he just knew one of the owners had a size 11 for sale.
I think only a few shops got em in. Atmos ain't even sell em :smh:. Most likely westnyc got em in and did the same thing

Last edited:
As far as I know they didn't and they release almost everything they get(word to the saucony foot patrols). They cool ppl down there

no big deal, not too many stores released them

the only thing that i saw of them being sold was the black friday canal street drop and i just saw that on IG

You need to calm yourself down buddy before I put you in a mayonnaise jar grow up it's a sneaker forum lighten yourself up and learn how to take a joke

dude ur a little too new here to be making jokes and everything, especially in this thread

You need to calm yourself down buddy before I put you in a mayonnaise jar grow up it's a sneaker forum lighten yourself up and learn how to take a joke
I can kinda see about takin a joke but at the same time why joke about it? It's not funny at all. Not being an ***** but it's just really not humorous. The man really wants some kicks and to say you have them for sale is just wrong and immature. That's like holding a piece of candy in a kids face and then eating it. Let's get along

To be honest it was a joke from the other day because I didn't realize telling someone I had a extra pair of sneakers and not even trying to make a dollar of them
In the thread wasn't cool.. 9 people jumped down my throat I talked to sole the other day wasn't trying to
Joke about kicks he was trying to cop

Last edited:
To be honest it was a joke from the other day because I didn't realize telling someone I had a extra pair of sneakers and not even trying to make a dollar of them
In the thread wasn't cool.. 9 people jumped down my throat I talked to sole the other day wasn't trying to
Joke about kicks he was trying to cop
that's the thing, ppl told you about it the other day and joking about it a few days later is too soon. If u really want to sell someone something pm them, don't free post an ad about your product

Last edited:
The thing is your acting like a little ***** it's too soon to joke are u ******g 12 seriously what's your issue did u get abused in hs or something are you trying to have a little
Power trip in a sneaker forum who the **** are u to
Tell anybody anything
nobody in this thread wants to hear that stuff. Why are you so mad?

Not fronting like
Anything but alot tougher than some
Little kid sitting on his cell phone trying to tell people when they can joke or talk my man

Let's end it
In the thread because it isn't everyone's problem they gotta see all this bull..like
I said its a sneaker forum.. You wanna continue it pm me but I'm
Over it telephone tough guys are a dime a dozen don't need to ever be one

Not fronting like
Anything but alot tougher than some
Little kid sitting on his cell phone trying to tell people when they can joke or talk my man
whatever dude it ain't like that but take it however u want

Back to the kicks what's the story with these 10s that are dropping this weekend are all the nj malls doing only raffles or some doing the fcfs

Back
Top Bottom