NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I'm waiting on gloves to hit $80 on sneakersteal. That's a respectable price. As for upcoming release I'm saying those spiderman foams gonna be shunned for the most part.:lol:
That place actually legit? I've seen the site around

Yeah it definitely should :lol:

Edit: and thanks for having my back there, I don't even know what happened. Duude got angry and started these threats outta nowhere. When I was new here I didn't make inappropriate jokes until I learned what I can and can't do.

[emoji]128588[/emoji] Always fam. We all did bro, a lot of new members acting like this is a buying selling FB page.

I just caved and payed resell for the Chicago ones after missing on those breds. Would been sweet to land them but whatever. Congrats to all of you who were able to cop like 3 pairs each!!! Smh lol

Been seeing Chicago's everywhere for $200. I'm jumping on a pair ASAP. I've been seeing the CRAZY deals on local FB pages - specially NYC. If you can stomach the meet ups, I highly recommend shopping for steals. That's how I got my gamma 11 = bred 1 trade.

Nothing on my radar right now as far as new releases go, I don't see anything as a must have. Might go back and double up on black/red 1s plus pick up a few older releases that I missed like (88s *cough cough*) and galaxy KD 4s.

Honestly I'm not excited for anything in the coming months - 6's, Bait Asics and that's about it. I plan on filling in the gaps of anything I missed or slept on. Honestly I've been buying a lot of runners and asics - I'm over JB.

My friend is offering me some mega VNDS galaxy foams for $700 - trying to talk myself off the ledge, but that price is damn good.

If you guys are looking for anything in particular LMK and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I see a lot of 88's captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 for not terrible prices either.

I just started talking to a girl I used to date again - she works at Concepts. (Insert NT smoking gif here) lol

Last edited:
Yeah it definitely should :lol:

Edit: and thanks for having my back there, I don't even know what happened. Duude got angry and started these threats outta nowhere. When I was new here I didn't make inappropriate jokes until I learned what I can and can't do.

[emoji]128588[/emoji] Always fam. We all did bro, a lot of new members acting like this is a buying selling FB page.

I just caved and payed resell for the Chicago ones after missing on those breds. Would been sweet to land them but whatever. Congrats to all of you who were able to cop like 3 pairs each!!! Smh lol

Been seeing Chicago's everywhere for $200. I'm jumping on a pair ASAP. I've been seeing the CRAZY deals on local FB pages - specially NYC. If you can stomach the meet ups, I highly recommend shopping for steals. That's how I got my gamma 11 = bred 1 trade.

Nothing on my radar right now as far as new releases go, I don't see anything as a must have. Might go back and double up on black/red 1s plus pick up a few older releases that I missed like (88s *cough cough*) and galaxy KD 4s.

Honestly I'm not excited for anything in the coming months - 6's, Bait Asics and that's about it. I plan on filling in the gaps of anything I missed or slept on. Honestly I've been buying a lot of runners and asics - I'm over JB.

My friend is offering me some mega VNDS galaxy foams for $700 - trying to talk myself off the ledge, but that price is damn good.

If you guys are looking for anything in particular LMK and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I see a lot of 88's captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 for not terrible prices either.

I just started talking to a girl I used to date again - she works at Concepts. (Insert NT smoking gif here) lol

I'm waiting for soleglow322 soleglow322 to stop charging me resell price :lol: .. I'm still kicking myself for passing on them $275 :smh:

haha i purposefully dont put up my 88s on ebay, cuz im holding them for you n those fear 5s!

Ya'll should hook one another up if you're the same size and you both look out for each other.

I have some friends like that - you gotta return the favor tho and Captian will.

I can't give up my Fear 5s right now lol it's like having a unicorn .. I'm just going to have to cough up that cash for them 88s :frown:

Just drop the cash bro - or sell/trade to get what you want. 88's worth $300 all day.

I have very little sympathy for El Capitan - luckiest bastard in jersey lol

i personally would pull the trigger on the galaxies

if you see anything in my sig, i would appreciate it!

I can't give up my Fear 5s right now lol it's like having a unicorn .. I'm just going to have to cough up that cash for them 88s frown.gif

:rofl: this guy said unicorn

fear 5s are tough, just trying to reduce the sting of that 450-500 price tage

but if you know what i should be lookin for in terms of fakes, i would appreciate it.

On another note, we should have jjumpman change the title of the thread to incl the nyc people, since that thread is dead

not sure how cap would classify everything south of trenton tho :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: if Sole was being friendly and said $300, I'd meet him after work. But he was offered a higher number and turned it down so I completely understand where he's coming from.

:rofl: :rofl: if Sole was being friendly and said $300, I'd meet him after work. But he was offered a higher number and turned it down so I completely understand where he's coming from.

someone actually offered me 400 for em

hmu, ill hook it up, rather them go to someone i know then a stranger.

actually have em in the car

Yeah man, I could've had multiples with ease on RD had I not been so excited to get the first pair lol
Lol that's good. I like them but not one of my favs. I've only seen them on feet never in hand. I hear quality on point. My fav in 5s that I copped this last year are the grapes. Some might laugh but I just love em they my personal grails when it comes to 5s so far

someone actually offered me 400 for em

hmu, ill hook it up, rather them go to someone i know then a stranger.

actually have em in the car

Will do.

Yeah man, I could've had multiples with ease on RD had I not been so excited to get the first pair lol
Lol that's good. I like them but not one of my favs. I've only seen them on feet never in hand. I hear quality on point. My fav in 5s that I copped this last year are the grapes. Some might laugh but I just love em they my personal grails when it comes to 5s so far

I felt the same way in 2006 when I copped the Grapes. Out of the non limited 5s that dropped in 2013, the Laneys were my favorite.

Just got a call from gsp, thought it was for the xs. When she said preludes I was hyped

Thanks dude. If I end up 7 out of 8 I'll just cop the 2s at resell. They ain't going for too much anyways

Back
Top Bottom