NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Wow, I'll throw down for my jays! Haha. I'm going with a group of dudes so I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm planning on leaving my shoes I wanna trade in my trunk and going back for them f need be. Def looking to pick up some kicks for cheap.

Captian what did u do with your shoes u brought for trade, carried them in? And I wouldn't expect many problems at sneakercon ether, I heard security is really tight. Has to he with thousands of dollars of kicks displayed.

My boy is trying to cop Yeezy's down there, idk tho.

Seems like prices on grail type shoes would go up because of everyone willing to buy them. Def gonna do some trading selling on the line.

I'm thinking about making a sneakercon thread. Is anyone in here interested in going? Would be pretty cool to meet up with some NT heads out there.

I'll be attending Sneakercon. Security is mad tight. The prices aren't to bad but I go early to scout out the good stuff first and then leave midway to get some food. I come back usually an hour or 2 before it's over, because that's when all the sellers drop their prices because they are trying to do a last minute ditch of their kicks so they are bringing either new kicks or cash back home. You can get some good deals at the end. Also I recommend buying the VIP (skip the line) because it gets hot out there waiting to get in and everybody goes to the summer sneakercons. Hit me up if you go.

I'll be attending Sneakercon. Security is mad tight. The prices aren't to bad but I go early to scout out the good stuff first and then leave midway to get some food. I come back usually an hour or 2 before it's over, because that's when all the sellers drop their prices because they are trying to do a last minute ditch of their kicks so they are bringing either new kicks or cash back home. You can get some good deals at the end. Also I recommend buying the VIP (skip the line) because it gets hot out there waiting to get in and everybody goes to the summer sneakercons. Hit me up if you go.

I'm defiantly going, I already said if they offer some type of "VIP" or special pass to skip the line I'm all for it. I heard wait until the end of the day also, but that also means there will be a lot less stock left to purchase. I wanna buy a few pairs and I'm looking for a few DS trades.

Wow, I'll throw down for my jays! Haha. I'm going with a group of dudes so I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm planning on leaving my shoes I wanna trade in my trunk and going back for them f need be. Def looking to pick up some kicks for cheap.

Captian what did u do with your shoes u brought for trade, carried them in? And I wouldn't expect many problems at sneakercon ether, I heard security is really tight. Has to he with thousands of dollars of kicks displayed.

My boy is trying to cop Yeezy's down there, idk tho.

Seems like prices on grail type shoes would go up because of everyone willing to buy them. Def gonna do some trading selling on the line.

I'm thinking about making a sneakercon thread. Is anyone in here interested in going? Would be pretty cool to meet up with some NT heads out there.

I'm defiantly going, I already said if they offer some type of "VIP" or special pass to skip the line I'm all for it. I heard wait until the end of the day also, but that also means there will be a lot less stock left to purchase. I wanna buy a few pairs and I'm looking for a few DS trades.

I'm definitely in there as well, probably going with about 5-7 other people.

I carried my kicks in a duffle bag that I sold/traded, I only brought 2 pairs with me, but people were coming in with SUITCASES full of **** :lol: .. JoeyD I suggest you bring your stuff with you because security won't allow you to go in and out if the line is long with people still trying to get in. Your boy shouldn't have a problem finding Yeezys, I would just do a full legit check 1st before purchasing.

If they do have the VIP passes get one A$AP because they go fast, I waited too long last year and that HEAT was unbearable :smh:

Any Nike Talker want to possibly split a table? I usually bring a few pairs of kicks with my friends too but not really enough to justify the price of buying a a whole table.

At DXC I paid $60 to use half a guys table because he only has 5 pairs, but then after a hour the guy next to us left and said we could have his table for free, so I ended up saving over $100.

DM if your interested.

Does it cost money to get in? I'm guessing they only allow a certain amount of people inside at once? Also any of you guys heard anything for cement 4s in nj? The only two HOHs I know of in nj are cherry hill and willowbrook which are both far from me..cement 4s are all I want out of this restock, just tryin see I'm advance if you guys know confirmed locations befote I start calling

Does it cost money to get in? I'm guessing they only allow a certain amount of people inside at once? Also any of you guys heard anything for cement 4s in nj? The only two HOHs I know of in nj are cherry hill and willowbrook which are both far from me..cement 4s are all I want out of this restock, just tryin see I'm advance if you guys know confirmed locations befote I start calling

I think it was $10-15 to get in. Only a certain amount of people at a time, usually in a basketball gym so once they open the line starts moving pretty fast.

I haven't heard anything on the White Cement 4s yet, I know Champs Willowbrook will have the Black/Red 4s.

I did see something in the restock thread about Willowbrook HOH getting 4's. I forget if it was the fire of WC. But someone posted they are getting a few different pairs.

Somebody on sneakersteal, they said jackson premium Ive been there many times I was like gota be them, guess another jackson or he lied
I bought some b grade 5s maybe 2 months ago there but they were $140. No way would they sell them for $80. Maybe GS but I didn't even see those

My local nike outlet doesn't get anything crazy, I think its because the outlets dont have premium in the title

Anyone know if Garden State Plaza is gonna be getting the Black/Red IVs? Last time I asked the employee had no clue what I was talking about. I'd be willing to go to Willowbrook, but GSP is a lot more convenient for me. 

I haven't called/gone to any stores yet but can we get a list on here of who's getting what? Anyone from the Woodbridge Edison area? I will also add my info closer to the 25th

Last edited:
HOH Willowbrook confirmed Fire Red 4s, Fire Red 5s, and Black Toe 1s .. I think he said Black/Red 4s too or that might have been Champs .. I think they will be givin out tickets on Weds from 8-10am

HOH Willowbrook confirmed Fire Red 4s, Fire Red 5s, and Black Toe 1s .. I think he said Black/Red 4s too or that might have been Champs .. I think they will be givin out tickets on Weds from 8-10am
Sweet. Woodbridge Mall did that for the Grapes. I wonder if they will do that for this restock

Good to know on HOH.want to get a pair of Fire red 4.
I am checking Newport mall this week by my job on restock
Any concrete info and i will report here.

I hate the raffle system at Willowbrook, I wish they did guaranteed tix like they did during the original black/red 4 release. I guess that was a Black Friday thing :smh: .. gotta make sure I get my Black Toe 1s, that's all I need! Keep an eye out for a size 11!

Not sure if anybody in the Woodbridge area heard about this sneaker event next Saturday ..

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/clo/3806139361.html

"Attention all sneaker enthusiasts
Street Heat Sneaker & Style Expo - Buy Sell Trade Event. This is going to be a great event with many great shoes for sale or trade. You can bring your shoes to trade or bring cash to buy from our awesome vendors. Bring the Heat and buy sell trade all day long !!! There will be sneakers and fashion as well. Sneaker and Style kidsExpo at the Woodbridge Hampton Inn in Woodbridge New Jersey on Saturday June 1st from 10am - 6 pm. We have a few vendor tables available... general admission is $10.... Dj Butta Brown will be dropping the hottest beats.....there will be door prizes all day and Raffles to win Fighter Jet and White Out Foamposites..... Met the Street Heat Girls and Red Bull Wiiings Team will be on hand giving out samples of Red Bull products from 12 to 3 pm.......don't miss this one
Please check us out on the web at www.kicksevents.com
or Street Heat Events on facebook"

Palisades Mall is doing raffle tickets for the black toes Wednesday AM 10-6. They said they don't know what restocks they are getting yet, which seems weird. Champs Willowbrook isn't getting them. I'm still debating a preorder...

Back
Top Bottom