NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anybody have a Grape V size 11 that they want to trade for 11.5? My 11.5 is to big for me so if I can't size swap within a week I will be returning them to Finishline in Livingston Mall. Anybody who wants to trade sizes, buy them from me or pick them up after I return them DM me.
Sell them on eBay

Shelflife has them for around $230 shipped with CC direct payment and "TalkingNike" discount.

Anybody have a Grape V size 11 that they want to trade for 11.5? My 11.5 is to big for me so if I can't size swap within a week I will be returning them to Finishline in Livingston Mall. Anybody who wants to trade sizes, buy them from me or pick them up after I return them DM me.

Did you ever get those Platinums?

Edit: Anybody hear any local spots getting the Black Toe 1s? :nerd:

Last edited:
The platinums were sold out in Patterson. Thanks anyway.

DTLR Livingston said they might get black toes but won't know for sure until a week before RD. I would also try 580 South. They get random Jordans.

The platinums were sold out in Patterson. Thanks anyway.

DTLR Livingston said they might get black toes but won't know for sure until a week before RD. I would also try 580 South. They get random Jordans.

DTLR will have them, but probably 1 FSR like the Royals .. hopefully its FCFS this time instead of the raffle BS

Anyone near the willowbrook mall? Supposedly HOHs are supposed to get cement 4s on my bday may 25th! I'm tryin land those for sure

Willowbrook 10 mins from me .. they usually do raffle tickets. They haven't done guaranteed tickets since the Black/Red 4s on Black Friday :smh:

Capin imma call them tomorrow and see if they are getting the cements

I hit up my connect at champs Willowbrook, said it's still too early for any word on restocks but they should get black toe 1's. Said they'll know a week before when they get the shipment in. Idk about HOH, no hook up over there. My local mall is supposed to be getting a HOH, that will be dope AF. I know all the dudes in my local stores. Having a hook up like that HOH would be GOLDEN TICKET TIME.

(Insert overly happy stupid dancing GIF here)

It might be too early to call HOH Willowbrook, I'd say wait until the end of next week because those idiots who pick up the phone are clueless ..

Yea I'm thinking friday cuz I think they get shipments tuesday & thursday..ur right on that too when I was calling around about grapes I made it as clear as possible and some stores were like wait what? What shoe? Even instore at my mall this dude had no idea at first then he was like ohhh grapes

What is your local mall joeyd?
Middletown Galleria, NY. Low key mall, they get like 20 pairs of most Retro's and do guaranteed tickets Saturday morning when the mall doors open, why I have NO idea. It's the same thing as FCFS. I'm working on getting the dude to hold me some ****, they get such small numbers that it's hard for them to set a size aside without anyone noticing.

What is your local mall joeyd?
Middletown Galleria, NY. Low key mall, they get like 20 pairs of most Retro's and do guaranteed tickets Saturday morning when the mall doors open, why I have NO idea. It's the same thing as FCFS. I'm working on getting the dude to hold me some ****, they get such small numbers that it's hard for them to set a size aside without anyone noticing.

Didn't know you was out there bro, I use to work up that way at Orange Regional Medical Center

Yo idk if I'm just thinking this up in my head from reading previous comments on the original grape thread but I got mine today and I opened the box and the smell was strongg, I can't pinpoint what it was though like what the source of the odor was ( like glue or something else ) because of my spring allergies...anyone have a similar experience on their unboxng?

Yo idk if I'm just thinking this up in my head from reading previous comments on the original grape thread but I got mine today and I opened the box and the smell was strongg, I can't pinpoint what it was though like what the source of the odor was ( like glue or something else ) because of my spring allergies...anyone have a similar experience on their unboxng?
It's like a sweet smell. My fire reds smell like that too. Best smell ever!!

Didn't know you was out there bro, I use to work up that way at Orange Regional Medical Center

Moved back upstate to work for the family business when I got a little older. I miss the city and all but there are A LOT of things I don't miss, specially in the summer. Wayyyyy better being outside the city in the summer. Hudson Valley isn't bad. Close enough that I'm still down there all the time visiting friends going out and copping/shopping.

It's like a sweet smell. My fire reds smell like that too. Best smell ever!!

My fire reds smell like yellowing and creases like a MO-FO. UNDS them Friday night...noticed this:

Not horrible but for DS kicks?!? I thought they were fine until I took a good look at them, people on the grape thread posted pictures of theirs yellowing and I was like "mine are goooodie" lol Well after a closer look, not so much, that's BS tho. I stored them with care as well, no paper all that crap...

And after wearing them for 4-5 hours they look like Betty Whites ****. Creases everywhereeee.

Moved back upstate to work for the family business when I got a little older. I miss the city and all but there are A LOT of things I don't miss, specially in the summer. Wayyyyy better being outside the city in the summer. Hudson Valley isn't bad. Close enough that I'm still down there all the time visiting friends going out and copping/shopping.
My fire reds smell like yellowing and creases like a MO-FO. UNDS them Friday night...noticed this:

Not horrible but for DS kicks?!? I thought they were fine until I took a good look at them, people on the grape thread posted pictures of theirs yellowing and I was like "mine are goooodie" lol Well after a closer look, not so much, that's BS tho. I stored them with care as well, no paper all that crap...

And after wearing them for 4-5 hours they look like Betty Whites ****. Creases everywhereeee.
My fire reds are DS and yellowing too. Bought them from Nike.com last month. It's BS

That sucksss , I'm gonna hit mine with those armor all wipes then wait for my sneakershields to come in before undsing

Last edited:
That sucksss , I'm gonna hit mine with those armor all wipes then wait for my sneakershields to come in before undsing[/quote

I hear you but I was wearing force fields! not to mention 5's being extremely uncomfortable the force field was like MURDER. I couldn't wait to get home....only shoes I can tolerate a force field in, is a 1, 3 and 13 or anything with a soft leather toe. The 5's are just too hard for em IMO. I probably won't use them again, hopefully u have better luck. I love my 11's for comfort and durability, I could wear them everyday. I'm honestly starting to get over retro's, I just wanna rock comfortable kicks man. I'm sticking to sigs and Nikes a lot more now-a-days. Love the zoom revis 1, mega comfortable beater shoe, extremely durable as well. The quality of retro's and comfort, I find I rarely wear them.

Check this out...even the ones on Flight Club are starting to yellow. Lol

Back
Top Bottom