NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yea its really a wishlist, I think I'm going to get my couple jordans and then I'm set , will prolly not come on her any where near as often. Feel like if you sit on here to much its gonna make you start buying stuff that doesn't even look good. Alota people on here are wayy to worried about what other people think, saw easily ten people on the grape thread dabber about how they're wack and low quality this that, couple days later the thread picked up and these same people were like yooo they're the coolest

Check this out...even the ones on Flight Club are starting to yellow. Lol

Crazy man, this is what makes me wanna stay away from clear soles, but I love foams way to much to stay away, lol. And Nike puts them on everything! They probably do it on purpose like "throw the clear soles on em so the dumb bastards buy the exact same shoe 5 times" lol

Thanks, I gotta update the photo tho. I have 3 more colorways I could add to the picture. Love that shoe.

I need those WCIV's in my life

so do I, they are a ***** to find under $250 tho. This restock really has me wondering.

Since were all near nyc, I saw captains post about sneakercon, I found the location on the website..is there good deals there? Worth going to ? I don't wanna go and be paying the same prices as ebay, I mean it would def be nice to see the shoe in person tho

Last edited:
I don't really mess with Sneaker Events/ buying off someone anymore, someone tried to rob me at Woodbridge so I only buy sneakers if I get them at release Msrp price

I don't really mess with Sneaker Events/ buying off someone anymore, someone tried to rob me at Woodbridge so I only buy sneakers if I get them at release Msrp price

How did he try to rob you? Fake shoes or like actually tried running you for your kicks? I'm def interested in going to sneakercon. That's a major event, I heard you get some excellent prices.

How did he try to rob you? Fake shoes or like actually tried running you for your kicks? I'm def interested in going to sneakercon. That's a major event, I heard you get some excellent prices.
Like tried to run up on me

Damn. What's going on in Woodbridge? Stabbings, robberies, etc.

Good to hear that you're okay though.

Since were all near nyc, I saw captains post about sneakercon, I found the location on the website..is there good deals there? Worth going to ? I don't wanna go and be paying the same prices as ebay, I mean it would def be nice to see the shoe in person tho

I went last year, picked up DS Kobe "Joker" VI for $150 .. Sold my DS True Blue 3's for $225 on line waiting to get in .. The only problem I had is we got there about 11, doors opened at 12, we waited on line in 95 degree weather and didn't get in until about 3pm :smh: sweating like slave!

Sorry to hear that my dude, but that's something that WILL NOT happen at SneakerCon. Too many people, too much security.

Definitely good prices and the fact that you can buy/sell/trade while waiting on line is a plus. The expensive stuff is usually at the vendors tables, QS, Tier 0, and PEs. Most of the time it's just for show and they won't sell them

Last edited:
I went last year, picked up DS Kobe "Joker" VI for $150 .. Sold my DS True Blue 3's for $225 on line waiting to get in .. The only problem I had is we got there about 11, doors opened at 12, we waited on line in 95 degree weather and didn't get in until about 3pm
mean.gif
sweating like slave!
Sorry to hear that my dude, but that's something that WILL NOT happen at SneakerCon. Too many people, too much security.
Definitely good prices and the fact that you can buy/sell/trade while waiting on line is a plus. Usually the expensive stuff are what the vendor are selling at their tables, usally QS, Tier 0, and PEs. Most of the time it's just for show and they won't sell them.
On line for 4 hours?! That's crazy man. What the venue small or was the crowd overly large?

I went last year, picked up DS Kobe "Joker" VI for $150 .. Sold my DS True Blue 3's for $225 on line waiting to get in .. The only problem I had is we got there about 11, doors opened at 12, we waited on line in 95 degree weather and didn't get in until about 3pm :smh: sweating like slave!

Definitely good prices and the fact that you can buy/sell/trade while waiting on line is a plus. Usually the expensive stuff are what the vendor are selling at their tables, usally QS, Tier 0, and PEs. Most of the time it's just for show and they won't sell them.
On line for 4 hours?! That's crazy man. What the venue small or was the crowd overly large?

Crowd as large, line was wrapped around 2 blocks .. the venue was inside of a college basketball gym

The platinums were sold out in Patterson. Thanks anyway.

DTLR Livingston said they might get black toes but won't know for sure until a week before RD. I would also try 580 South. They get random Jordans.
how is DTLR livingston?  they get alot of stock?  lines crazy? last time i was around there on release day, some dude was trying to flip some bred 11 in 5y in front of the store

The platinums were sold out in Patterson. Thanks anyway.

DTLR Livingston said they might get black toes but won't know for sure until a week before RD. I would also try 580 South. They get random Jordans.

how is DTLR livingston?  they get alot of stock?  lines crazy? last time i was around there on release day, some dude was trying to flip some bred 11 in 5y in front of the store

Only time I went there was for the Royal 1's because I figured it was a lowkey location, ended up being a complete waste of time. NOT sure how it is for other releases though ..

Only time I went there was for the Royal 1's because I figured it was a lowkey location, ended up being a complete waste of time. NOT sure how it is for other releases though ..

not that much stock or did they back door alot of there stuff?

They gave out raffle tickets, I'm going to assume it was a combination of back door stuff and the fact they only had 1 FSR

Damn. What's going on in Woodbridge? Stabbings, robberies, etc.

Good to hear that you're okay though.
Yea Woodbridge ain't all that bad but it was like five 9th graders vs me and my boy but because I can be charged as an adult I left it alone

Definitely good prices and the fact that you can buy/sell/trade while waiting on line is a plus. The expensive stuff is usually at the vendors tables, QS, Tier 0, and PEs. Most of the time it's just for show and they won't sell them

If you buy tickets in advance do you still have to wait a crazy long time to get it

Like tried to run up on me

Wow, I'll throw down for my jays! Haha. I'm going with a group of dudes so I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm planning on leaving my shoes I wanna trade in my trunk and going back for them f need be. Def looking to pick up some kicks for cheap.

Captian what did u do with your shoes u brought for trade, carried them in? And I wouldn't expect many problems at sneakercon ether, I heard security is really tight. Has to he with thousands of dollars of kicks displayed.

My boy is trying to cop Yeezy's down there, idk tho.

Seems like prices on grail type shoes would go up because of everyone willing to buy them. Def gonna do some trading selling on the line.

I'm thinking about making a sneakercon thread. Is anyone in here interested in going? Would be pretty cool to meet up with some NT heads out there.

Back
Top Bottom