NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

^^ I don't buy kobes normally so I'm not sure all the places that get them. I know hoh gets them but called Menlo and they said they don't get them. Any places besides hoh ever get them?

^^ I don't buy kobes normally so I'm not sure all the places that get them. I know hoh gets them but called Menlo and they said they don't get them. Any places besides hoh ever get them?
AFAIK the only places in NJ with the Prelude VIIs will be GSP HoH and Willow HoH. A few boutiques have select sizes, but those are probably just sourced from HoH and Borris type prices. 

AFAIK the only places in NJ with the Prelude VIIs will be GSP HoH and Willow HoH. A few boutiques have select sizes, but those are probably just sourced from HoH and Borris type prices. 

i follow East Coast on IG, i gotta say, their pricing is pretty fair.

i follow East Coast on IG, i gotta say, their pricing is pretty fair.
I only know from what was said from the few NTers who went to Borris' spot. I stopped following all these boutiques: CMB, EC, SR, etc. Just can't do anything over box price anymore. 

I only know from what was said from the few NTers who went to Borris' spot. I stopped following all these boutiques: CMB, EC, SR, etc. Just can't do anything over box price anymore. 

CMB, i think is the worst

but theres some deals at east coast, like for the non limited stuff, i see it as fair market pricing

For my central NJ homies, has anybody been to the sneaker spot in Highland Park called "Soled Out NYC" :nerd:

My boy said they have a nice selection and pretty good prices but I haven't made the trip yet.

naa there authentic they just dont have the black laces bruh. i know wat a replica pair looks like the guy who sold them to me wanted 400 at first but he needed cash fast so he sold them to me for 175. i can send pics if you wanna see?

For my central NJ homies, has anybody been to the sneaker spot in Highland Park called "Soled Out NYC" :nerd:

My boy said they have a nice selection and pretty good prices but I haven't made the trip yet.
I picked up my girls green glows there for Christmas the kids are cool and prices good but if you wear over 10.5 really nothing for ya when I was there

Yeah I wrote about them here months ago. He prices things by what they are currently going for on most sites and ebay. Good guy over there. He had the Oreo 5s like 3 months early. Half the store is jordan and the other half is everything else. Worth a trip.
Funny true story - I went to east coast kicks during business hours and he made me leave bc he said he was closed bc he was busy doing something. I went to Soled Out, he was closed and busy getting ready for a sneaker show and he let me in and even stopped to talk to me. Haha I will give them business anytime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom