NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Don't usually do this kinda stuff on NT - I know it's not sneaker related but this is a project I'm working on for 2014 Custom Strapbacks- starting it up with a good friend of mine - he's a big NYC promoter. Just figured I would share with you guys cus you're local heads. If you want follow the IG - we just went live @nycdeepco every like/follow we get helps our exposure so - I appreciate it guys. Wish us luck!

Not until you listen to my crew's newest single then you have to pass it along to your promoter friend so he can hear as well .. Andrew Crillz feat. RS & APdaDon - "Ignorance R.I.P" -

Then we'll follow you on IG :rofl: :rofl:

Not until you listen to my crew's newest single then you have to pass it along to your promoter friend so he can hear as well .. Andrew Crillz feat. RS & APdaDon - "Ignorance R.I.P" -

I'm impressed - got that Cali Hollywood undead kinda feeling to it. You on this? Which verse is yours? They are all good but the 3rd dude murdered it "pro tools - put an end to your vocals" line was dope.

I didn't know you were an artist - I know a lot of people in the undergoround NYC music industry.

I'm impressed - got that Cali Hollywood undead kinda feeling to it. You on this? Which verse is yours? They are all good but the 3rd dude murdered it "pro tools - put an end to your vocals" line was dope.

I didn't know you were an artist - I know a lot of people in the undergoround NYC music industry.

Nah I'm not an artist but that's my crew. I'm more on the business, promotion, and financial side of things. I can't rap :lol: ... it's more of an artistic and creative group, our goal is to provide a platform that allows everyone to showcase their creative talents independently. We have people who rap, sing, spoken word, poetry, and art work. We just signed a consulant deal with someone who has some major ties to the industry so hopefully this will put us in a position to be HEARD on a mainstream level. It's called "Substance over Surface" .. everything has substance, from the lyrics all the way down to the art work. We got tired of what society deems as acceptable so we decided to start taking matters into our own hands.

We can defenitely talk about the underground artist you know, maybe there's opportunities for collabos and promotion for all parties involved.

Last edited:
Nah I'm not an artist but that's my crew. I'm more on the business, promotion, and financial side of things. I can't rap :lol: ... it's more of an artistic and creative group, our goal is to provide a platform that allows everyone to showcase their creative talents independently. We have people who rap, sing, spoken word, poetry, and art work. We just signed a consulant deal with someone who has some major ties to the industry so hopefully this will put us in a position to be HEARD on a mainstream level. It's called "Substance over Surface" .. everything has substance, from the lyrics all the way down to the art work. We got tired of what society deems as exceptable so we decided to start taking matters into our own hands.

We can defenitely talk about the underground artist you know, maybe there's opportunities for collabos and promotion for all parties involved.

Pretty deep bro - I wish ya'll the best of luck, seems like something that. Music industry is tough to break into - specially hip hop / rap. Probably the hardest actually. I have friends that are signed with record deals - videos on MTV, in magazines and world tour and they don't make **** - like nearly the same as someone with a lower wage job, most of their money goes back into expenses and travel. It's actually pretty crazy. Keep at it - it's worth it when it all finally pays off.

Yeah we have a single in our back pocket that's going to take us to the top, just waiting on the right opportunity to put it out. Sony /Universal/MoTown already heard it, we just gotta keep grinding.

You're right about it being hard to get into the industry which is why we decided to bring more than music to the table. The good thing is we prefer a distribution deal over an actual record deal so that's playing in our favor right now. Sooner than later something is gonna pop off one way or another.

Idk where to ask this question but I'm looking for metallic Vs and I tracked down an '07 pair and an '11 pair but which one has the better quality?

I know the '07 has durabuck but I hear that some people have experienced paint chipping on them. And I know the '11 has nubuck which isn't OG material. Which one should I go with?

Idk where to ask this question but I'm looking for metallic Vs and I tracked down an '07 pair and an '11 pair but which one has the better quality?

I know the '07 has durabuck but I hear that some people have experienced paint chipping on them. And I know the '11 has nubuck which isn't OG material. Which one should I go with?

I like the 07's better than the 11's. The quality is better on the 07's and they don't have that blue tinted sole. I haven't seen any paint chipping on them unless someone is using them as beaters.

Speaking of 5s, I'm still on the hunt for a legit pair of White Quai 54's ..

while i say its a toss up...

i would personally go with the 2011 version, for the fact that it is the newer shoe

paint chipping also depends on how someone rocks their kicks and how well the shoe was made, you will from time to time run into shoddy production pairs

I like the 07's better than the 11's. The quality is better on the 07's and they don't have that blue tinted sole. I haven't seen any paint chipping on them unless someone is using them as beaters.

Speaking of 5s, I'm still on the hunt for a legit pair of White Quai 54's ..
Thanks someone is offering $300 for them and I may pull the trigger but I'm gonna try and talk him down cheaper tho.

And how is everyone doing on this prelude pack? I know alp probably has the prelude 8s and they didn't release yet :smh: :lol:

Just won the last pair at Harlem. My jersey girl is failing me so far for these, either she got a man or is making me lose from time to time so corporate doesn't get suspicious seeing me win every time

I'm debating if I should even try NDC or not I didn't win a raffle for them but NDC is my only option at copping the shoes :frown:

I thought I liked the 6s and 8s but too much going on for me. Had a few things come up too so that kinda set me back.
yeah this pack got type expensive, basically $220 a week and other expenses like food and time spent entering raffles etc. Still beats paying resell :lol:

Hahaha nice man! Nice to know they're still dishing out phone calls :evil:

Back
Top Bottom