NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

So powder blue 10s, infrared 6s, infrared 3s and toro 6s(they need to release a drop date already) are gonna be my line up so far into the early year that I can afford. Gotta save up cuz my gun permit came in WAY earlier than expected lol gotta love it hear. I want the bhm lebron 11s and Kobe 9 elite but not a must for me

So powder blue 10s, infrared 6s, infrared 3s and toro 6s(they need to release a drop date already) are gonna be my line up so far into the early year that I can afford. Gotta save up cuz my gun permit came in WAY earlier than expected lol gotta love it hear. I want the bhm lebron 11s and Kobe 9 elite but not a must for me
I'm gunning :tongue: for the the BHM dunks, ATC 2s, Tiffs, Infrared VIs, and maybe the powder blue Xs :x geez it's too early in the year for this Nike/JB :smh:

I'm gunning :tongue: for the the BHM dunks, ATC 2s, Tiffs, Infrared VIs, and maybe the powder blue Xs :x geez it's too early in the year for this Nike/JB :smh:
Agreed way to early like we supposed to be recovering from Christmas!

You got a gun permit in NJ :nerd: ..

Powder blue 10s :smokin
Lol yea cap ID card and pistol permit came in less than 2 weeks after submitting my fingerprints application. A few ppl I know said it took them like 3 months to get it. Idk if they just bangin em out now or what. Was hoping later because the permit is only good for 90 days. So if anyone lookin I say nows the time. And yes them 10s are fire.

Last edited:
Repped for the info
nthat.gif
Thanks fam np. That's what we here for.

Hey nj fam. 2 things. Wonder if you guys can look at these Chicago 10s I bought pre owned. Look legit to me http://niketalk.com/t/580213/lc-on-a-pair-of-chicago-10s#post_19575849

and 2nd. I know I asked phamo about sneakersteal.com if they legit and said they def are I just wanna know how they work. Like I see you can order some kicks directly from them and then some listings it has phone numbers to different business/factories that you have to call for orders. Kinda weird to me never heard of something like that.

Hey nj fam. 2 things. Wonder if you guys can look at these Chicago 10s I bought pre owned. Look legit to me http://niketalk.com/t/580213/lc-on-a-pair-of-chicago-10s#post_19575849

and 2nd. I know I asked phamo about sneakersteal.com if they legit and said they def are I just wanna know how they work. Like I see you can order some kicks directly from them and then some listings it has phone numbers to different business/factories that you have to call for orders. Kinda weird to me never heard of something like that.
Yeah with sneaker steal its pretty cool, its usually just numbers to nike outlets that have a great deal and will let you do a phone order. you should Also look at Kicksdeals.com too. I've ordered using both sites and I have no complaints at all except give or take slow shipping with some of the Businesses. As for the 10s they look fine to me ... lol and receipts don't mean a damn thing to me!!! Just for the record haha

Yeah with sneaker steal its pretty cool, its usually just numbers to nike outlets that have a great deal and will let you do a phone order. you should Also look at Kicksdeals.com too. I've ordered using both sites and I have no complaints at all except give or take slow shipping with some of the Businesses. As for the 10s they look fine to me ... lol and receipts don't mean a damn thing to me!!! Just for the record haha
Thanks for the info fam. Repped. And yea lol I had to throw that in there cuz there's been so many LC threads and some of these comments ppl say that they wouldn't trust the shoes w/o the receipt...like really...

Ok I see those going for retail - $220 on craigslist .. not a fan of any 10s so far, including the Venoms .. patiently waiting on the powder blue joints

im def copping the infrareds, im an infrared *****

but tiffs just like alp said will be available, just not easy an easy cop

there are more skate shops in nj, but alot of em have their pairs spoken for already, especially for their loyal sb customers

so if anyone here has a skate shop plug around your way, then lmk cuz i want these tiffs more than any jordan coming out in the 1st half of the year.

I saw them on Saturday, wasn't feeling them. I'm trying to stay away from JB's gimmicks this year :lol:
I'm on the same boat. I'm not tryin to cop just to say I copped.
1. I don't have money like that
2. If I don't really like them it's not worth my time in the sneaker world nowadays.
Them infrared 10s ight but na. I'll save it for the infrared 6s and 3s(straight fire)

im def copping the infrareds, im an infrared *****

but tiffs just like alp said will be available, just not easy an easy cop

there are more skate shops in nj, but alot of em have their pairs spoken for already, especially for their loyal sb customers

so if anyone here has a skate shop plug around your way, then lmk cuz i want these tiffs more than any jordan coming out in the 1st half of the year.
u might have to camp for this one if you don't have an sb connect. And nike has been checking on these sb shops to limit the foul play that's been going on

I saw them on Saturday, wasn't feeling them. I'm trying to stay away from JB's gimmicks this year :lol:

I'm done with JB - gonna cop a few releases this year and stick to runners, asics, retro nikes and some sigs possibly.

Trying to get this A5 - forget about some sneakers, that's just how I'm feeling lately.

2014 is looking WEAK for the JB line anyway IMO.

These are HARD - hoping they drop in the US soon. Anybody have any info?

Oh I need them Tiffs without a doubt. Gonna start checking around at the local skate shops.

Infrared 6's are a must, but I'm good on those 3s they look weird. Just give us the Katrina's already!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom