NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Oh I need them Tiffs without a doubt. Gonna start checking around at the local skate shops.

Infrared 6's are a must, but I'm good on those 3s they look weird. Just give us the Katrina's already!!!!!
If you're willing to go a little far, Brandedsurfskate will most likely get them down in Longbranch

Oh I need them Tiffs without a doubt. Gonna start checking around at the local skate shops.

Infrared 6's are a must, but I'm good on those 3s they look weird. Just give us the Katrina's already!!!!!

If you're willing to go a little far, Brandedsurfskate will most likely get them down in Longbranch

I'd be willing to take that drive if I have too.

I need those YOTH Dunks too. :smokin

NT campout for the tiffs?

i def down for this and would drive to long branch if i had to

cap, lmk what you hear on the local nj skate shops

i know the one in my town (underground) backdoors most of their stock, so its not gonna be easy to cop from them.

i know they had a campout for the concord sbs, so this will be even worse.

i def down for this and would drive to long branch if i had to

cap, lmk what you hear on the local nj skate shops

i know the one in my town (underground) backdoors most of their stock, so its not gonna be easy to cop from them.

i know they had a campout for the concord sbs, so this will be even worse.

Since I know the kid who owns branded and I hang out with him I will give you the guys the scoop when I get it.. If he tells me lol.. but I can gurantee will be 50 people in line long before they open.. Good luck to anyone wanting the tiffs hope everyone gets a pair

Lol I hear ya I got like 4 pairs of the blue 3's Nd people shaking their heads swearing there gross lol to each there own people copped those hideous bobcats but hey that's my opinion
I mean like the tiffs nice I like them but to me it's just a pair of kicks I'd expect to walk right into journeys or places like that and cop like nothing. I liked the powder blue 3s tbh. I just don't have the bread to cop them. Plus I'm saving for my must haves for next few months

I'm liking the SB talk in here. I tuned out on all the prelude talk.... Although I am pumped for those Kobe 9 highs

I think they should be along the same lines as a petosky, but collaborations with Nike so I would expect the same numbers.

But given the popularity of the tiffs, it will be even harder to get

I actually prefer the dunk lows, quality was a+ but that was also 9 years ago

I'm just happy the Tiffs are High. If they were the same cut as the 05s I wouldnt bother.
I agree with this I've never been a low top person tho so this is great for me! Lol hopefully I can cop tho
I think they should be along the same lines as a petosky, but collaborations with Nike so I would expect the same numbers.

But given the popularity of the tiffs, it will be even harder to get

I actually prefer the dunk lows, quality was a+ but that was also 9 years ago
I got a friend that copped a pair of the tiffs and I agree with the quality as well. It's really nice

I like the lows better but i'll cop the highs if I can, they aint bad

I mean like the tiffs nice I like them but to me it's just a pair of kicks I'd expect to walk right into journeys or places like that and cop like nothing. I liked the powder blue 3s tbh. I just don't have the bread to cop them. Plus I'm saving for my must haves for next few months
Right, I don't get how the lows are goin for $1,200 on flightclub, flight club another story tho. I can see wheat sb's or ice crystals goin for that much, idk tho to each there own.

Any idea where I could get the YoTH Dunks at?
Damn man I had a site for just over retail 2 weeks ago but now I don't know of any off hand. Go hang out in the SB forum. It's all love in there. No resellers all people looking to cop and after they do they post mad links and phone numbers for phone orders.

Right, I don't get how the lows are goin for $1,200 on flightclub, flight club another story tho. I can see wheat sb's or ice crystals goin for that much, idk tho to each there own.

all about supply and demand

out of all the sbs ive owned, i put the tiff lows up there with some of the best in terms of quality

since i dont have the money to cop the lows, ill settle for the highs as a consolation

Back
Top Bottom