NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

phamo phamo you probably got a fake pair off eBay if you said a few years back. GM pairs just started to flood the scene around 2012.

The only pair of dunks I can see GM being a factor is with the upcoming Tiff highs.

Looks like that first link you posted has the potential to be legit. Dude said he ordered from Premier and they should be arriving tomorrow. As soon as they arrive he's going to send me pics, receipt, and original packing box the shoes came in. We'll see how it plays out.

A little off sneaker topic @CaptainSneakerhead23 I went to my local gun store and now you will be able to walk out the same day with a pistol. Almost instant background check instead of 2 week wait. Starting February 2nd background checks are going all electronic
pimp.gif
So you no longer have to apply for the purchase permit at your local police department?

So you no longer have to apply for the purchase permit at your local police department?
Yes you still have to go threw all that nonsense. Some ppl I know said their permits would take like 1 month atleast early last year. My permit and ID card only took 2 weeks. Now you just don't have to wait another roughly 2 weeks just for another background check at the gun store. It'll be basically instantaneous

Looks like that first link you posted has the potential to be legit. Dude said he ordered from Premier and they should be arriving tomorrow. As soon as they arrive he's going to send me pics, receipt, and original packing box the shoes came in. We'll see how it plays out.
Cool yea now with all this GM talk gotta start asking for receipts if I ain't copp off a retail spot. HA

I haven't even tried to get NY pistol permit because I heard it's really hard to get one. I want a legit piece so bad too

I haven't even tried to get NY pistol permit because I heard it's really hard to get one. I want a legit piece so bad too
it's useless here. Even if you have it u still need to keep the gun in a lock box and will most likely still get time in prison if you shoot it

Might as well try fam. Look at me and NJ. Jersey is strict too. Ppl have complained about the process taking long. Then I go and try it out and I got my ID card and purchasers permit in less than a month and now I coulda walked out with a pistol today if I wanted to. I say now is the time before someone else ruins it for the rest of us and laws get crazier than before.

it's useless here. Even if you have it u still need to keep the gun in a lock box and will most likely still get time in prison if you shoot it
I know I know, it's so frustrating the gun laws here

even last year I was just about to buy an AR and then passed that law a week later I was like damn man thanks

Might as well try fam. Look at me and NJ. Jersey is strict too. Ppl have complained about the process taking long. Then I go and try it out and I got my ID card and purchasers permit in less than a month and now I coulda walked out with a pistol today if I wanted to. I say now is the time before someone else ruins it for the rest of us and laws get crazier than before.
you know I may just try and see what happens, these laws are just crazy though

I know I know, it's so frustrating the gun laws here

even last year I was just about to buy an AR and then passed that law a week later I was like damn man thanks
I can understand why though. NYC is to big to just have everyone with guns shooting each other for legitimate or illegitimate reasons

I can understand why though. NYC is to big to just have everyone with guns shooting each other for legitimate or illegitimate reasons
to a degree I understand, but I don't live in the city I live upstate and if I want a gun like that I should be able to have it

if I had the money I would be a Doomsday Prepper, I am really into that stuff and these people out west and down south have an arsenal of weapons that I cannot have and it really bothers me

sorry guys not trying to derail the sneaker talk, just like talking about this topic too

Yeah the DB 6 will be coming back out this year.

I'm not a fan of the Toro 6's, looks like something you would find at your local BP gas station :smh:

Only J I'm waiting on is 5lab3 to stunt on IG with
wink.gif
 and bamboo xx8's at an outlet. DB 9 and 3 be unreachable grails for me all else is trash tho imo

Back
Top Bottom