NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Alp, 2 RACKS for worn Prelude 1s??????? That's what they're going for now?  
laugh.gif
 nothing wrong with trying 

Just got out the club and some dudes was rockin the steel 10s and fighter jet foams smh. I was gonna take them foams and treat em right if nef wasn't like a size 15. I always wear my beater air max 90

JORDAN BRAND STORE MANHATTAN OPENS SATURDAY - RUMORED MASSIVE RESTOCKS - 40 people camping already!

Sneaker rumors ********. Since when did ftl stores carry DBs?

Last edited:
^DMP 6/11?!? They cackin open the time capsule.
just like the supposed yeezy restock at nike canal. Some hypebeast idiot(I think I might recognize that fool in the pic) starts spreading around ******** and then 500ppl show up to a release that only 50 would show up to otherwise. Realistically this place will have gammas, bobcats, maybe bel airs and some more retros sprinkled in with a bunch of team jordans and those ray Allen xis are a stretch, and that's if the spot is really opening this Saturday

Sneaker rumors ********. Since when did ftl stores carry DBs?
Footlocker and any other location will never be able to sell DBs ... all the proceeds go to charity so it could only be sold by Nike. Footlocker wouldn't waste man hours and storage space for a shoe they will make no profit on.

Footlocker and any other location will never be able to sell DBs ... all the proceeds go to charity so it could only be sold by Nike. Footlocker wouldn't waste man hours and storage space for a shoe they will make no profit on.
exactly. That part is bs, but whether or not they open Saturday is the question

I've personally heard Bel Airs and basically a slew of the retros from Nike November forward. Nothing crazy or ridiculous. All of the shoes are pairs mos people would already have if they really wanted them by now.

I've personally heard Bel Airs and basically a slew of the retros from Nike November forward. Nothing crazy or ridiculous. All of the shoes are pairs mos people would already have if they really wanted them by now.

It would make since to try and open Saturday with all the Superbowl madness and all star weekend coming up.
I wouldnt doubt that but the supposed restock is ridiculous. If 40 ppl are there :smh:

My boy said there's a lineup at ntny

Anyone know what that's for, bhm?
Only thing interesting I know of today is the Flightposite YOTH. But I really only follow basketball shoes.
I could see last years releases being restocked for the grand openings but DMP's? Forgot that only Nike had the DB's..

Ahh ok, wouldn't waste my time on that stuff

Seems like all new openings have bel airs and the rest are all crap retros

Def not worth camping overnight for

Back
Top Bottom