NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

So denims are the best heat they have for the opening?

Did not know about this store smh

Owning a sneaker store that sells only rare heat is a tough business I would never do it. There's always better deals on the internet, IDK why rich celebrities just don't put their manager on ebay for a pair instead of wasting their time rolling in these spots.

Owning a sneaker store that sells only rare heat is a tough business I would never do it. There's always better deals on the internet, IDK why rich celebrities just don't put their manager on ebay for a pair instead of wasting their time rolling in these spots.
If a spot ALWAYS holds down pairs for some celeb, why would that person waste time--directly or indirectly--grinding through the ebay experience when the difference in price is maybe $100? That's pocket change in that life.

Last edited:
How do you think the Steel X release this weekend is gonna go down? Instantly sold-out or do you think a few pairs will sit like the Fire Red IIIs?

Hey not technically NJ but anyone heard about that new Nike shop that 21 Mercer tweeted about?

Yeah on canal opening Friday at 11AM,heard they might have some heat available. I might stop by and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom