NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Well technically I paid $20 to a dude for a sz swap in the 3s so I didn't pay retail on all of em, and I paid ny tax on some of em :smh: oh well as close to retail as possible :lol:

yo forreal, then you get someone who reads the blog to give you that prelude 2 at retail, to complete the set :smokin

You guys up i North Jersey have every advantage on this prelude pack raffle wise :\ that central jersey struggle.
on an off note, anyone run into any steals at the nike jersey shore or jackson outlet lately?

You guys up i North Jersey have every advantage on this prelude pack raffle wise :\ that central jersey struggle.
on an off note, anyone run into any steals at the nike jersey shore or jackson outlet lately?
Sneaker boot LDV for $60. They are currently $140 on NDC - Jackson outlet

Last edited:
^ jj, you wanna change the title of the thread to include our NYC heads!

Lots of options up here, in terms of raffles, but lots more people going after em IMO, but u are still right at least we have more chances.

That being said, I still had to pay resell for these, but I love em

^ jj, you wanna change the title of the thread to include our NYC heads!

Lots of options up here, in terms of raffles, but lots more people going after em IMO, but u are still right at least we have more chances.

That being said, I still had to pay resell for these, but I love em

Nah man. Some of us live far from NYC. Maybe start an NYC thread?

the NYC thread here is weird. It's called ny nters over 25 or something like that.
All I'm saying is I'm not going to NY to get raffle tickets or cop anything. It's mad far lol If there
Was a central jersey thread that had activity in it I would be in!

Yeah I feel you. I don't go to cherry hill or the other hoh all the way over there so I can see where ur coming from.

Has anyone been to the Nike outlet in AC lately? I'll be in AC tomorrow wondering if there will be anything worth pickin up.

It's cool cus technically north Jersey is just an extension of NY anyway lol

This thread def came back to life tho - I think in part to a lot of the NYC - NY people joining - I should go back and find the post where I said "let's get this thread going again" Was probably about exactly a year ago.

I copped the mint FB's yesterday off that restock - was pretty surprised. Have wanted them for some time now. Other than that, petty slow weekend. Couple of sneaker conventions coming up - thinking about hitting them up.

Yesterday was all about the premier dunks for me!! So happy to cop those...even if I paid $20 extra to get them in canada.

Yeah the strap is wack but comes off.  I grabbed them off c-list last week in Boston for a $150.  I'm still looking for 2013 bred 1s but not trying to pay the crazy prices dudes are looking for.  

yo wassup yall i just bought a pair of lebron 8 south beach for 175 authentic, but it was missing the black laces. i was wondering if anybody might have the black laces pair also a extra lebron 8 box in good condition would be dope too. i live in the south jersey area so hmu if you do have. thanks.

yo wassup yall i just bought a pair of lebron 8 south beach for 175 authentic, but it was missing the black laces. i was wondering if anybody might have the black laces pair also a extra lebron 8 box in good condition would be dope too. i live in the south jersey area so hmu if you do have. thanks.

Sounds too good to be true fam

Back
Top Bottom