NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

mercer is opening tomorrow. I walked past at about 8. They were having some private party inside, but one of the security guys said 11 am tomorrow they would be open. He didn't know what shoes and stuff they would have, only that they would be open. The shelves were displaying the free mercurial superfly htm's, the elasticos, and white tiempo 94 with the studs from what i could see. Don't know about product that released while they were closed or anything along those lines.

If anybody has Blinks sz8.5, 9, or 9.5 I have Red October sz9.5 DS you'll have to add cash of course. Let me know I'm in the South Jersey area. 

mercer is opening tomorrow. I walked past at about 8. They were having some private party inside, but one of the security guys said 11 am tomorrow they would be open. He didn't know what shoes and stuff they would have, only that they would be open. The shelves were displaying the free mercurial superfly htm's, the elasticos, and white tiempo 94 with the studs from what i could see. Don't know about product that released while they were closed or anything along those lines.
oh ok.

Yeah that mall is terribly slow. If you got **** to do I wouldnt sign up there

They should have a few more releases throughout the weekend. Apparently they're spacing it out to control the madness. Not sure if that's a good or bad idea because there will be a line regadless.

just getting back from Menlo Park. there was only 4 people ahead of me in line. way better than GSP yesterday :x.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom