NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Too many phony !%%$$% out here. So called "friends" stay hating and plotting on the low. Got only 1 friend now & dude's at stony brook. #foreveralone

Too many phony !%%$$% out here. So called "friends" stay hating and plotting on the low. Got only 1 friend now & dude's at stony brook. #foreveralone

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

got friends, comfortable being alone though
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

The good life.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by lol

Going movies by yourself tho?
If you really want to see it and nobody is down to go why should that stop you 
grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways
this girl tawanna wanted us to talk during the movie
30t6p3b.gif
can't enjoy it that way.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by lol

Going movies by yourself tho?
If you really want to see it and nobody is down to go why should that stop you 
grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways
this girl tawanna wanted us to talk during the movie
30t6p3b.gif
can't enjoy it that way.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by proper english

wait.. how does one have NO friends at all? 

Read the thread I've broke this down in "proper English"
dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

"wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you didnt make it clear if you actually had friends or not. [/font]

dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you didnt make it clear if you actually had friends or not. [/font]

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I disagree with this mentality.  Having friends is an essential part to being human.  You have to be able to distinguish between those who should be in your circle and associates, you would be surprised at how many people actually have a sense of loyalty in this world. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I disagree with this mentality.  Having friends is an essential part to being human.  You have to be able to distinguish between those who should be in your circle and associates, you would be surprised at how many people actually have a sense of loyalty in this world. 

Plenty of friends but still do a lot of things solo.. But people who cant do things alone are probably better at maintaining relationships because they are always calling people to do things while i wont even think twice to doing it on my own

Plenty of friends but still do a lot of things solo.. But people who cant do things alone are probably better at maintaining relationships because they are always calling people to do things while i wont even think twice to doing it on my own

dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

[/font]

[/font]

lol i didn't mean to get jumpy....and I have people Im "cool with" I wouldn't put no one in the friend category.

i "had" friends, and I've "had" more than one friend....I've stated my reasons as too why things didn't work out...but some posters think something is "wrong" with a person if they have no friends.

I've also stated that I get along with people well, I'm not shy when I don't want to be.

dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

[/font]

[/font]

lol i didn't mean to get jumpy....and I have people Im "cool with" I wouldn't put no one in the friend category.

i "had" friends, and I've "had" more than one friend....I've stated my reasons as too why things didn't work out...but some posters think something is "wrong" with a person if they have no friends.

I've also stated that I get along with people well, I'm not shy when I don't want to be.

Back
Top Bottom