NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

born alone, die alone.

no crew to keep my crown or throne.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

born alone, die alone.

no crew to keep my crown or throne.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

why should family be all that matters?

my fam and my friends aren't the same...as close as i am to them i have two brothers and the cousins i see the most are guys...some %%$$ i AM NOT talking about with them
laugh.gif

last night instead of going out or even chillin by myself i watched a movie with my cousin and his girl...she's havin his baby right now so i'll probably be back down there a few times this week (i'm so excited) but its still nice to have that time with people who aren't my fam

if someone doesn't have at least 1 or 2 people they are close with IMO its more because they can't maintain those types of relationships for whatever reason rather than they don't want to be anyone's friend...

i too have a large social circle...i get along with most people so i'm cool with a lot of people...if you consider yourself a social person and you don't have any friends how the hell does that work?

like Grimlock said why not let people in if you have stuff in common and enjoy their time? not everyone of course but not even 1-2 people?

What do you mean how does that work? Lol Just like you saying you stay 99.9% to yourself but have close friends.... Even though you broke it down it's just hard for me to grasp you being to yourself 99% of the time and can maintain a good friendship with those people. Cus what I get from that is that when a friend of yours calls or texts you about going somewhere you'd often turn it down just to chill at home to yourself... But with you that"s prob not the case. I explained why one can be social and have no friends.....people grow apart, others move to other locations, etc So if I have a friend that's bleeds jealousy and I decide to cut them off that means something is wrong with me? Or that I can't maintain a friendship? Now ask me who would want to maintain a friendship with a jealous individual? You saying I should mess with this person for the sake of saying I have a friend? And also alot of these folks in here that saying they can't see how you can have no friends need to give their definition of a loner, I think we have different definitions. Cus a loner to me is not having no one you can hang around including your family...or someone that hasn't had a friend in a loooooong time. I can't call someone a loner that has stated that they had a fallen out with a close friend 5 months ago now they're just doing their thing.....but if I ask someone when the last time they had a friend and they tell me 6th grade then yeah they could fall into that category. And why can't family be an example of having friends? I hang with fam now more than ever.
i swear this board is so extra at times...why would you think i mean for you to be friends with someone who is jealous of you or whatever?

i already told you why my fam isn't my everything...i'm a girl...most of them are guys...some +!%% i'm not gonna talk to them about...

I'm not being extra lol, you simply typed out that you see a problem with someone having NO FRIENDS, you also said you can't understand how a person can't have at least 1-2 close friends, I gave you an example of how a close friend can be (what if they turn out to be a jealous individual?) and I asked why does that person have to have something wrong with them because they chose not to deal with a jealous friend?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

why should family be all that matters?

my fam and my friends aren't the same...as close as i am to them i have two brothers and the cousins i see the most are guys...some %%$$ i AM NOT talking about with them
laugh.gif

last night instead of going out or even chillin by myself i watched a movie with my cousin and his girl...she's havin his baby right now so i'll probably be back down there a few times this week (i'm so excited) but its still nice to have that time with people who aren't my fam

if someone doesn't have at least 1 or 2 people they are close with IMO its more because they can't maintain those types of relationships for whatever reason rather than they don't want to be anyone's friend...

i too have a large social circle...i get along with most people so i'm cool with a lot of people...if you consider yourself a social person and you don't have any friends how the hell does that work?

like Grimlock said why not let people in if you have stuff in common and enjoy their time? not everyone of course but not even 1-2 people?

What do you mean how does that work? Lol Just like you saying you stay 99.9% to yourself but have close friends.... Even though you broke it down it's just hard for me to grasp you being to yourself 99% of the time and can maintain a good friendship with those people. Cus what I get from that is that when a friend of yours calls or texts you about going somewhere you'd often turn it down just to chill at home to yourself... But with you that"s prob not the case. I explained why one can be social and have no friends.....people grow apart, others move to other locations, etc So if I have a friend that's bleeds jealousy and I decide to cut them off that means something is wrong with me? Or that I can't maintain a friendship? Now ask me who would want to maintain a friendship with a jealous individual? You saying I should mess with this person for the sake of saying I have a friend? And also alot of these folks in here that saying they can't see how you can have no friends need to give their definition of a loner, I think we have different definitions. Cus a loner to me is not having no one you can hang around including your family...or someone that hasn't had a friend in a loooooong time. I can't call someone a loner that has stated that they had a fallen out with a close friend 5 months ago now they're just doing their thing.....but if I ask someone when the last time they had a friend and they tell me 6th grade then yeah they could fall into that category. And why can't family be an example of having friends? I hang with fam now more than ever.
i swear this board is so extra at times...why would you think i mean for you to be friends with someone who is jealous of you or whatever?

i already told you why my fam isn't my everything...i'm a girl...most of them are guys...some +!%% i'm not gonna talk to them about...

I'm not being extra lol, you simply typed out that you see a problem with someone having NO FRIENDS, you also said you can't understand how a person can't have at least 1-2 close friends, I gave you an example of how a close friend can be (what if they turn out to be a jealous individual?) and I asked why does that person have to have something wrong with them because they chose not to deal with a jealous friend?

I roll dolo a lot. I don't think I've had a real "friend" since my last serious relationship, which ended 5 years ago. I've rolled with tons of people but I've never considered any of them my "friends"

If not having a friend is sad, continuing to hang with people you don't truly connect with is even sadder. I've got in too many fights with dudes that I hung out too closely with, when I really didn't care for them.

I choose not to develop closer relationships with people that I know I'm going to beef with eventually, we can keep it at an acquaintance "bar buddy" type level. I've moved around a few times so that hasn't helped the situation.

For those criticizng people with no friends, move somewhere new after college. Yeah, you'll find people to hang with, but if you really consider those people your friends, then you're using the term very loosely.

I roll dolo a lot. I don't think I've had a real "friend" since my last serious relationship, which ended 5 years ago. I've rolled with tons of people but I've never considered any of them my "friends"

If not having a friend is sad, continuing to hang with people you don't truly connect with is even sadder. I've got in too many fights with dudes that I hung out too closely with, when I really didn't care for them.

I choose not to develop closer relationships with people that I know I'm going to beef with eventually, we can keep it at an acquaintance "bar buddy" type level. I've moved around a few times so that hasn't helped the situation.

For those criticizng people with no friends, move somewhere new after college. Yeah, you'll find people to hang with, but if you really consider those people your friends, then you're using the term very loosely.

i only go out when im looking for sex.

other than that its fucc everything and everybody thats not/i dont consider my blood.

i only go out when im looking for sex.

other than that its fucc everything and everybody thats not/i dont consider my blood.

i like to get up, get out and handle business and i don't wait for anyone to do so

alotta people are just unreliable

i have loyal friends, i just don't rely upon them to make moves

i like to get up, get out and handle business and i don't wait for anyone to do so

alotta people are just unreliable

i have loyal friends, i just don't rely upon them to make moves

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

those people are ignorant, im done with my debate.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

those people are ignorant, im done with my debate.

I like spendin time by myself sometime when Im stressed or I just dont feel like talkin to people, but I got a small circle of real friends. I understand the whole "**#$ havin friends" mentality cause you really cant trust alot of people but I think its good if you have people thats real and yall can go out and have a good time it makes life alot easier. Other than my girl and my brother I really only hang out with like 3 or 4 of my friends.

I like spendin time by myself sometime when Im stressed or I just dont feel like talkin to people, but I got a small circle of real friends. I understand the whole "**#$ havin friends" mentality cause you really cant trust alot of people but I think its good if you have people thats real and yall can go out and have a good time it makes life alot easier. Other than my girl and my brother I really only hang out with like 3 or 4 of my friends.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Well least you understand

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Well least you understand

don't watch movies by myself but i don't have a problem with eating out by myself

feels good having time to myself to think about stuff
smile.gif

don't watch movies by myself but i don't have a problem with eating out by myself

feels good having time to myself to think about stuff
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom