NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by lol

Going movies by yourself tho?
If you really want to see it and nobody is down to go why should that stop you 
grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways
I would think it'd be mad uncomfortable if you saw someone you knew there and they ask who you are with, and you say you are by yourself. I dunno maybe I'm just not as secure as you guys.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

hehe i'm shy 2.

nothing wrong with shy

just with me

i can be outspoken when i want to be and verbal

when it comes to a classroom, i'll be the FIRST to raise my hand and ask a question, I also crack jokes from time to time and have folks laughin

i'll also be the first to walk up to a random person and start a convo if i feel like it.

and i've went out by myself soo much, whether club or movies I've became used to it in a way.

people around my grand folks way that i grew up or went to school with, we often say "wassup" and "dap" each other up...or make small talk even

but far as having some one to call in case I get locked up or I find myself stranded somewhere.....I'd be $!#$ out of luck....beside's family I wouldn't have no one to call.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

hehe i'm shy 2.

nothing wrong with shy

just with me

i can be outspoken when i want to be and verbal

when it comes to a classroom, i'll be the FIRST to raise my hand and ask a question, I also crack jokes from time to time and have folks laughin

i'll also be the first to walk up to a random person and start a convo if i feel like it.

and i've went out by myself soo much, whether club or movies I've became used to it in a way.

people around my grand folks way that i grew up or went to school with, we often say "wassup" and "dap" each other up...or make small talk even

but far as having some one to call in case I get locked up or I find myself stranded somewhere.....I'd be $!#$ out of luck....beside's family I wouldn't have no one to call.

Id be captain of the Team Foreveralone
laugh.gif
...when im home from college I
Make multiple trips out to eat on my lonesome, I find myself in malls just roaming
30t6p3b.gif
I got like 2-3 friends max and all one of em likes to do is party fml

Id be captain of the Team Foreveralone
laugh.gif
...when im home from college I
Make multiple trips out to eat on my lonesome, I find myself in malls just roaming
30t6p3b.gif
I got like 2-3 friends max and all one of em likes to do is party fml

I'm kinda like that but after a while you gotta interact with people. Its kinda like getting cabin fever. Sometimes I do wish I had a lil bit more alone time. Trying to watch the game or play Xbox and the GF wanna come to my apt 
laugh.gif

I'm kinda like that but after a while you gotta interact with people. Its kinda like getting cabin fever. Sometimes I do wish I had a lil bit more alone time. Trying to watch the game or play Xbox and the GF wanna come to my apt 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.
same as me... though not this bad, I understand where you're coming from.

I'm an introverted who wants to break out that mold and become an extrovert.
I want to be more social, but I don't really know how to.

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.

Originally Posted by halal cart23

im experiencing this  as well...in a sense
tired.gif

Originally Posted by halal cart23

im experiencing this  as well...in a sense
tired.gif

I've got a decent amount of true friends but I like to just be alone sometimes. I'll check out a movie, a game, have dinner dolo with no problem. We all don't like the same things all the time but that's not gone stop me. 

I've got a decent amount of true friends but I like to just be alone sometimes. I'll check out a movie, a game, have dinner dolo with no problem. We all don't like the same things all the time but that's not gone stop me. 

I moved overseas last Sept and been dolo the whole time, outside of my wife, kid and older brother. I miss my people back in the states, but as long as I got my family I'm happy.

I moved overseas last Sept and been dolo the whole time, outside of my wife, kid and older brother. I miss my people back in the states, but as long as I got my family I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom