NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Originally Posted by SuburbNinja

so now its cool to be a lame?

no friends swag
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 only on NT

Trying to get your post count up huh Phillyfan?

You're not fooling me bro

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by proper english

Read the thread I've broke this down in "proper English"
dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

"wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you didnt make it clear if you actually had friends or not. [/font]
lol i didn't mean to get jumpy....and I have people Im "cool with" I wouldn't put no one in the friend category.

i "had" friends, and I've "had" more than one friend....I've stated my reasons as too why things didn't work out...but some posters think something is "wrong" with a person if they have no friends.

I've also stated that I get along with people well, I'm not shy when I don't want to be.

i see what you mean now.. i have a good friend like this.. dude always goes on vacas, hits up bars, etc by himself, but is a very sociable guy. 
i guess he probably doesnt consider me a good friend. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Read the thread I've broke this down in "proper English"
dont get sassy 
laugh.gif

"wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them"

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you didnt make it clear if you actually had friends or not. [/font]
lol i didn't mean to get jumpy....and I have people Im "cool with" I wouldn't put no one in the friend category.

i "had" friends, and I've "had" more than one friend....I've stated my reasons as too why things didn't work out...but some posters think something is "wrong" with a person if they have no friends.

I've also stated that I get along with people well, I'm not shy when I don't want to be.

i see what you mean now.. i have a good friend like this.. dude always goes on vacas, hits up bars, etc by himself, but is a very sociable guy. 
i guess he probably doesnt consider me a good friend. 
frown.gif

I have people Im "cool with" I wouldn't put no one in the friend category.

i "had" friends, and I've "had" more than one friend

I also get along with people well, I'm not shy when I don't want to be.
for me the majority of people are too poor in the morals department, either they only kick it with you 'cause you 'cause they want something that they know you'll give them i;e money to eat when ya'll kick it, or a ride, or a hook up of some sort, or because they don't wanna be dolo till their other friends are able to kick it.

I choose not to deal with immoral people because you are the company you keep, i used to be the dude who'd make new friends around every corner and consider them all good peoples but one after the other they showed their true selves once i only kicked it with them every once in awhile.

I don't see it as being a "loner" or "lame" I mean let's keep it gully, only lames need to kick it with someone to feel good about themselves, I personally feel that being able to withstand a day without needing to be needed shows a level of maturity that those of you who can't comprehend simply haven't attained yet.

Same goes for females, they're actually more shady than most friends nowadays, they're self centered, manipulative, habitual liars, and all around morally corrupt.

for me the majority of people are too poor in the morals department, either they only kick it with you 'cause you 'cause they want something that they know you'll give them i;e money to eat when ya'll kick it, or a ride, or a hook up of some sort, or because they don't wanna be dolo till their other friends are able to kick it.

I choose not to deal with immoral people because you are the company you keep, i used to be the dude who'd make new friends around every corner and consider them all good peoples but one after the other they showed their true selves once i only kicked it with them every once in awhile.

I don't see it as being a "loner" or "lame" I mean let's keep it gully, only lames need to kick it with someone to feel good about themselves, I personally feel that being able to withstand a day without needing to be needed shows a level of maturity that those of you who can't comprehend simply haven't attained yet.

Same goes for females, they're actually more shady than most friends nowadays, they're self centered, manipulative, habitual liars, and all around morally corrupt.

I find I'm more productive when I'm alone. I've never really enjoyed parading around bars all night and running up tabs. I have been called a "loner" but it doesn't offend me. I get along with everyone just fine, but I definitely prefer being left alone.

I find I'm more productive when I'm alone. I've never really enjoyed parading around bars all night and running up tabs. I have been called a "loner" but it doesn't offend me. I get along with everyone just fine, but I definitely prefer being left alone.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Same right here my man.  Especially in the productivity category.  Im in college and cannot study and all that with other people.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Same right here my man.  Especially in the productivity category.  Im in college and cannot study and all that with other people.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

yeah I seriously have no problem being alone most of the time. its comfortable for me. I also like to stay humble and keep to myself. I have friends, which I talk to sometimes, play ball with, but other than that I like my alone time.  

Me and my boys are like this for the most part.  I had a pretty big circle in high school playing sports and what not but it has drastically shrunk to about a core group of 4 to 5 dudes of whom I've known since middle school and we only really chill on the weekends.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

yeah I seriously have no problem being alone most of the time. its comfortable for me. I also like to stay humble and keep to myself. I have friends, which I talk to sometimes, play ball with, but other than that I like my alone time.  

Me and my boys are like this for the most part.  I had a pretty big circle in high school playing sports and what not but it has drastically shrunk to about a core group of 4 to 5 dudes of whom I've known since middle school and we only really chill on the weekends.

When I was younger I always felt the need to have someone with me whenever I needed to do something. (errands, restaurants, shopping, etc, etc) I'm 26 now and find myself doing all these things alone now. I think as one gets older you become more independent and I believe you learn more about yourself when you have time to yourself.

When I was younger I always felt the need to have someone with me whenever I needed to do something. (errands, restaurants, shopping, etc, etc) I'm 26 now and find myself doing all these things alone now. I think as one gets older you become more independent and I believe you learn more about yourself when you have time to yourself.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

very well put....Im the exactly the same way....the worst is when you hang out with the friends you like and then their friends who you don't like are there....always leads to those quite moments because I dont really want to talk to them, but only do so when you have something to share within the circle of conversation...growing up I was always dolo so when I got older I knew I didnt need to know XYZ to do things/get around...Its good to have your little circle of associates as I like to call them, but like they said on the 1st page born alone die alone 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

very well put....Im the exactly the same way....the worst is when you hang out with the friends you like and then their friends who you don't like are there....always leads to those quite moments because I dont really want to talk to them, but only do so when you have something to share within the circle of conversation...growing up I was always dolo so when I got older I knew I didnt need to know XYZ to do things/get around...Its good to have your little circle of associates as I like to call them, but like they said on the 1st page born alone die alone 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom