NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.
I agree 100%

You gotta do the time, to do the crime.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.
I agree 100%

You gotta do the time, to do the crime.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Just invite her to stay the next time you order out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ OP, YDNS,
Oh man this is killing me. I seeing the irony. Dudes on NT, bagging on Asian guys 
eyes.gif
. And yet, they fiending for an Asian girl like it's nobody's business especially after the Asian Girl appreciation post was set on lock. 
grin.gif

Alright OP, I'll actually kick you down some knowledge, I feel the need to be somewhat elitist and what not given your set attitude of hooking up with an Asian chick. First off to set the record straight... you don't need to know an "Asian Guy" to get at an "Asian Chick." But you're wondering why is that? Simple... they're like every other girl and that's real talk. The only reason why I say that is because I'm asian and I've dated girls both non-Asian (as hard as that is to believe) and other Asian ethnicities. My approach with women, is no different regardless of skin color. And if non-Asian chicks aren't digging me, they can kick rocks and I'll move on. I'd rather spend my time with women of sensibility and beauty, than to deal with tunnel vision chicks.

"

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works. And of course, if she has her own preferences, so why deal with it in the first place? Find someone preferential to your ethnicity (I've met a few exclusively dating Blacks only type of Asian chicks in the past).

Secondly, seems like most of you cats on here trying to be chill with Asian dudes, just dip into the Yellow fever schtick before going back to your Argentinians and Barbados women type of deal. Well a lot of Asian girls can sense the whole "Me Love You Long Time/Yellow Fever" nonsense and will dead you immediately, if you perceive her in that manner before being able to tap.

Third, I do concur compared to other races Asian girls can be slightly bit more of a recluse and somewhat awkward depending on the personality. But if you're looking for a relationship, keep in mind that regardless whether you're Asian or not. There will be a lot of maintenance and expectations from her and her family on a traditional outlook. Unless of course, they're like 3rd plus generation Asian American which in that case would not matter at all with lack of immersion in her culture.

Not to be a DB but you gotta change your approach and outlook with all of this. Otherwise you would be taking more L's more than Pat Sajak and would likely have to resort to a 3rd class Lauren London of sorts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ OP, YDNS,
Oh man this is killing me. I seeing the irony. Dudes on NT, bagging on Asian guys 
eyes.gif
. And yet, they fiending for an Asian girl like it's nobody's business especially after the Asian Girl appreciation post was set on lock. 
grin.gif

Alright OP, I'll actually kick you down some knowledge, I feel the need to be somewhat elitist and what not given your set attitude of hooking up with an Asian chick. First off to set the record straight... you don't need to know an "Asian Guy" to get at an "Asian Chick." But you're wondering why is that? Simple... they're like every other girl and that's real talk. The only reason why I say that is because I'm asian and I've dated girls both non-Asian (as hard as that is to believe) and other Asian ethnicities. My approach with women, is no different regardless of skin color. And if non-Asian chicks aren't digging me, they can kick rocks and I'll move on. I'd rather spend my time with women of sensibility and beauty, than to deal with tunnel vision chicks.

"

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works. And of course, if she has her own preferences, so why deal with it in the first place? Find someone preferential to your ethnicity (I've met a few exclusively dating Blacks only type of Asian chicks in the past).

Secondly, seems like most of you cats on here trying to be chill with Asian dudes, just dip into the Yellow fever schtick before going back to your Argentinians and Barbados women type of deal. Well a lot of Asian girls can sense the whole "Me Love You Long Time/Yellow Fever" nonsense and will dead you immediately, if you perceive her in that manner before being able to tap.

Third, I do concur compared to other races Asian girls can be slightly bit more of a recluse and somewhat awkward depending on the personality. But if you're looking for a relationship, keep in mind that regardless whether you're Asian or not. There will be a lot of maintenance and expectations from her and her family on a traditional outlook. Unless of course, they're like 3rd plus generation Asian American which in that case would not matter at all with lack of immersion in her culture.

Not to be a DB but you gotta change your approach and outlook with all of this. Otherwise you would be taking more L's more than Pat Sajak and would likely have to resort to a 3rd class Lauren London of sorts.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ OP, YDNS,
eyes.gif
grin.gif

"

eh...

to be honest, to get an asian chick, just be yourself... talk to her, but dont use a lot of slang. they dont know what the $#%@ is going on once you start spitting that %#%@ at em'. 

i know a ton of asian chicks, and im cool with them because of a mutual friend... asians really like to keep %#%@ in little inner circles. find someone who knows a ton of asian chicks and you're good to go. 

as simple as that. 

but i promise you, once you get in good with the fam, its a cotdamn trap. keep her on that "lets meet up" tip. dont enter her home unless you tryna get serious... cause asian parents are always home... and you will most definitely get trapped sitting in her living room with her dad sitting on the couch or some %#%@. i dont $#%@ with that %#%@
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ OP, YDNS,
eyes.gif
grin.gif

"

eh...

to be honest, to get an asian chick, just be yourself... talk to her, but dont use a lot of slang. they dont know what the $#%@ is going on once you start spitting that %#%@ at em'. 

i know a ton of asian chicks, and im cool with them because of a mutual friend... asians really like to keep %#%@ in little inner circles. find someone who knows a ton of asian chicks and you're good to go. 

as simple as that. 

but i promise you, once you get in good with the fam, its a cotdamn trap. keep her on that "lets meet up" tip. dont enter her home unless you tryna get serious... cause asian parents are always home... and you will most definitely get trapped sitting in her living room with her dad sitting on the couch or some %#%@. i dont $#%@ with that %#%@
smh.gif

I seeing the irony. Dudes on NT, bagging on Asian guys
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works.
1. Where is the irony? Last time I checked a female was different than a male

2. Classic Asian stereotype: Worship the white man. (ie my girl's grandparents, and all their little friends they play Mahjong with every sunday with)
I thought that type of Asian thinking stopped after the 90s?

3. People aren't hanging out with Asian guys just to pull women. Stop it. Well black people aren't as far as I know.

Anyway, your entire post was nonsense and could have been summed up in a few sentences.

"Asian girls are a little more "trapped" in their own community due to their  upbringing. You have to change your style up, approach with caution"

-The Juice

eyes.gif
grin.gif

Sure like all folks, preferences go a long way and unfortunately it ain't just Asian chicks who like "White dudes." It's white privilege, that they could tap any race if they want, given how the world works.

2. Classic Asian stereotype: Worship the white man. (ie my girl's grandparents, and all their little friends they play Mahjong with every sunday with)

3. People aren't hanging out with Asian guys just to pull women. Stop it. Well black people aren't as far as I know.

Anyway, your entire post was nonsense and could have been summed up in a few sentences.

"Asian girls are a little more "trapped" in their own community due to their  upbringing. You have to change your style up, approach with caution"

-The Juice

No race is with subverting yours and putting in a ridiculous amount of effort just in some vain hope that you match up to their skewed standards and get poontang, I'm just not that desperate or fiending.

I believe in being true to yourself, using your smarts, being polite and appropriate and confident with it...and if that they dont like it its THEIR LOSS

No race is with subverting yours and putting in a ridiculous amount of effort just in some vain hope that you match up to their skewed standards and get poontang, I'm just not that desperate or fiending.

I believe in being true to yourself, using your smarts, being polite and appropriate and confident with it...and if that they dont like it its THEIR LOSS

Alright here goes

I've only dated Asian girls so i think i can help

- Join Asian clubs such as Japanese club or Anime club
- know about their culture
- be funny
- Asian girls know that some guys are "rice kings" so dont make it seem like u are trying to hook up with her just because she is asian

Even when u are in its very hard to win over their family
It took me years to win over my present girlfriends parents, because they had a very negative view of blacks (BET effect) and they told me its very common

Alright here goes

I've only dated Asian girls so i think i can help

- Join Asian clubs such as Japanese club or Anime club
- know about their culture
- be funny
- Asian girls know that some guys are "rice kings" so dont make it seem like u are trying to hook up with her just because she is asian

Even when u are in its very hard to win over their family
It took me years to win over my present girlfriends parents, because they had a very negative view of blacks (BET effect) and they told me its very common

I really think it's just because the ones you approached were "bad shorties" and EVERY guy goes after the gorgeous Asian girls, so they are super selective.

I really think it's just because the ones you approached were "bad shorties" and EVERY guy goes after the gorgeous Asian girls, so they are super selective.

Asian girls can get selective, and are quite racist due to their upbringings, but if you take the effort and time to actually get to know one, you will be in much better shape than just walking up and being like, "A YO Shorty lemme get ur number." Even if they think you're cute, they worry about what others view it as. Unfortunately it is true. If their clique doesn't accept, then a lot of Asian girls will give you the stoneface. I'm not speaking for all, but for the MOST part.

I guess its more of the Asian society's upbringing, with a society first - me second approach.

Asian girls can get selective, and are quite racist due to their upbringings, but if you take the effort and time to actually get to know one, you will be in much better shape than just walking up and being like, "A YO Shorty lemme get ur number." Even if they think you're cute, they worry about what others view it as. Unfortunately it is true. If their clique doesn't accept, then a lot of Asian girls will give you the stoneface. I'm not speaking for all, but for the MOST part.

I guess its more of the Asian society's upbringing, with a society first - me second approach.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
1) The irony of this thread and the racial climate on NT. OJ, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Of course a female is definitely different from a male. But you mean to tell me it's appropriate to be nice to one gender of an ethnic race and openly criticize another? Come on now... that's asinine.
2) It's not a classic Asian stereotype. It's not the type of thinking that has stopped it's the value of male hierarchical image within our society, especially American society. The last time I checked Hollywood trying to not de-masculinize the Asian Male, was when the Korean guy in Lost had a pivotal leading role. Everything else is martial arts this, dancing that, timid little Asian man that couldn't do jack 
indifferent.gif

3) Did you just read this thread in this entirety? "Ayo, NH lemme who wants to be my Asian homie so I can slide in with an Asian chick or two?" Out of here, with that nonsense, pfft.

It wasn't nonsense and the only reason why I formatted my post in that matter. Because of the way OP and a few others intentions were in terms of getting at a particular race. If I did this thread about a white/latina/black (especially black) it may have been a different story. I'm all for interracial dating but from the way a lot of you guys put it, it's like a temporary conquest since dating Asian women are such an enigma 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif
grin.gif

-The Juice
1) The irony of this thread and the racial climate on NT. OJ, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Of course a female is definitely different from a male. But you mean to tell me it's appropriate to be nice to one gender of an ethnic race and openly criticize another? Come on now... that's asinine.
2) It's not a classic Asian stereotype. It's not the type of thinking that has stopped it's the value of male hierarchical image within our society, especially American society. The last time I checked Hollywood trying to not de-masculinize the Asian Male, was when the Korean guy in Lost had a pivotal leading role. Everything else is martial arts this, dancing that, timid little Asian man that couldn't do jack 
indifferent.gif

3) Did you just read this thread in this entirety? "Ayo, NH lemme who wants to be my Asian homie so I can slide in with an Asian chick or two?" Out of here, with that nonsense, pfft.

It wasn't nonsense and the only reason why I formatted my post in that matter. Because of the way OP and a few others intentions were in terms of getting at a particular race. If I did this thread about a white/latina/black (especially black) it may have been a different story. I'm all for interracial dating but from the way a lot of you guys put it, it's like a temporary conquest since dating Asian women are such an enigma 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

The second question out of your mouth was how old are you?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I was thinking the same thing.That's not a good second line after the introductions are made

Back
Top Bottom