NTers WITH 15,000+ posts - How? Why? vol. wow

Hey all -

Random post but looking at some of the post counts around NT, you'll see some NTers with 19,000, 20k+, and even 30k+ posts.

Honest question: How in the hell do you folks post that much? 

I mean, that's averaging anywhere from like 11-16 posts per day, every day, every year, for 6, 7, 8 straight years.

Just curious.  You guys really have that much time on your hands and/or really have that much to say?

grin.gif

You can't really go by averages. Some people have been here for years and have boring jobs where they spend most of their time posting here and some people have a lot of time of their hands during the summer and winter breaks. Some people inflate their post counts with single face smiley posts or gifs/jpgs. And there's always threads that turn into long winded arguments.

A lot can happen in an hour on Niketalk.
Threads go fast if say someone is getting exposed or something like that so if you're watching it, post count can go up quickly

Some people probably have a job where they sit in an office and they're suppose to be working, but they decide to take little breaks and visit NT and posts add up.

There are dudes on ISS that's only been there for a year and have like 4k posts.

I had 2100 post on another forum I was on for about 2 years.

I dont know how you could get that much either unless you been on 4 a good bit of years.

But this is a HUGE forum so its cool.

I can be on NT for like a couple hours a day all together and only post like 3 or 4 times.

I've been an NTer for 8 years... so I average a little over 1000 a year... that isn't that much really

i've been on here since like 04 with a bunch of different names and i think combined i still only have like 4k tops. i don't know how some dudes post so much.

I've been on NT for a long time and I wish I had that many post.

Why do I lurk so much I have no idea - Simply too lazy to login I guess
laugh.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
 I've been here since 04!? I always thought it was 06 or something 

not only do they have plenty of time but i would assume they engage in conversations within a thread causing multiple responses leading to more post counts..besides leaving a single comment?

S&T can really boost your post count if you post during games.

Others just like to troll.

Back
Top Bottom