roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You can't really go by averages. Some people have been here for years and have boring jobs where they spend most of their time posting here and some people have a lot of time of their hands during the summer and winter breaks. Some people inflate their post counts with single face smiley posts or gifs/jpgs. And there's always threads that turn into long winded arguments.

word.  I only had a measly 5-600 posts on my og s/n from late 03-07.  Then I started working in aviation and this is where am I am now
laugh.gif
   ALOT of downtime.

My post count exploded when I got a desk job, add to the fact my boss only came around three or four a month.

Some like to lurk, some like to post
grin.gif
. But at least have something to say when you post, I hate post !!!@%* who just quote or smiley in every thread they enter
smh.gif

And yes, S&T can add up..a lot
laugh.gif
....."Score is 7-0"..."7-7"...:14-7"..."14-14"..."21-14"...see where I'm going? I say you can get at least 10 posts from each official game thread. And also when you're Thread starter aka OP, you can get a lot by just answering people's questions or respond in an argument to support your own thread
laugh.gif

im stoopid with math so if i joined in '05 wats my post average?

but yeah i don't see how ppl post so much. alot of ppl crave and get off to posting i think. they like the e-attention and just post to post i guess. i also think it's crazy how some ppl go all out with their e-clicks with their matching avys and sigs and wat not.

on the other hand, there are alot of ppl who post alot because they're very informative, which is appreciated. ie RFX45 w/watches, MR MONDAY NIIGHT w/car audio... etc.

Been posting since 2001. It's 2010.
laugh.gif

Games, arguments/disagreements, epic posts, opinions, updates, help...it adds up.

Especially when I got my Pocket PC, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, and iPod Touch. No...we don't all sit at computers all day. Hell...I'll post from the club if I'm bored.

S&T
laugh.gif

College Football and Baseball seasons get my post count up.

Don't really comment on anything else.  Chime in here and there.

Posts add up when there is a back and forth going on.

I've hit the post limit a couple of times during CFB season

30k is nothing.

I used to post on another forum where someone had 500k posts.
sick.gif

Damn, I never noticed that Crank has that many posts!

18/day!
eek.gif

Big site with a lot of threads, though.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

im stoopid with math so if i joined in '05 wats my post average?

but yeah i don't see how ppl post so much. alot of ppl crave and get off to posting i think. they like the e-attention and just post to post i guess. i also think it's crazy how some ppl go all out with their e-clicks with their matching avys and sigs and wat not.

on the other hand, there are alot of ppl who post alot because they're very informative, which is appreciated. ie RFX45 w/watches, MR MONDAY NIIGHT w/car audio... etc.
2.3 posts per day

For the first few years on NT, I averaged like 10/day. I was on here more often but I was also more likely to post in any given topic. Plus, between S&T, LPC, and the Lost threads, I would get 20+ posts in an hour or something... Now I only post like once per day so I've been at 15k posts for a while.
My lifetime average is 7.4 ppd.

embarassed.gif

No, but really I'll just echo everyone else's sentiments and say that S&T really can increase your post count at an alarming rate. Between the game threads, constant back-and-forth discussions/arguments, etc. You would really have to work hard to keep your count down if you frequent that forum often.

It doesn't help that I have a desk job either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom