NTers WITH 15,000+ posts - How? Why? vol. wow

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think im at about 15 k...lets see

BALLIN!!!
roll.gif

I used to talk sneaks a lot on NT.

Jumped to General and had a lot to say, and after the fiasco(s) my post count jumped quite a bit.

i think some peeps just have to comment on everything .. specially the peeps who come in to a thread for something they have no interest in and just talk mess.. i been here a hot mnt and dont even have 3000

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by eight2one

dont worry about what I do! Damn! get off my back!
I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I never understood why people take other users post count into consideration. Let them live, and worry about your own damn post count.

Maybe because people have eyes, which are used to see things.  When people - who, again, have eyes and use them to see things - browse NT, they see words, numbers, and pictures.  Some of those numbers happen to be post counts.  You know, curious thing how information elicits questions. 

Didn't realize that asking a question was communicating post count worry and not "letting people live".

dont feel like calculating. i go thru cycles though depending on work. working an office job can definitely allow you to build up a post count when things at work are slow.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Post in sports and tell me how you wont post more than 3-5x a day.

That's assuming one makes a point of being on NT every single day.

I'm fond of NT but not logging-on-every-day-and-posting-multiple-times fond.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Post in sports and tell me how you wont post more than 3-5x a day.
Yep...I think about 70% of my posts are in Yankees or Giants threads
laugh.gif

Some people post +*%%* but it's easy for them to add up like other have said especially if you have an office job. You end up posting more on NT than doing actual work lol.

Back
Top Bottom