NTers WITH 15,000+ posts - How? Why? vol. wow

Yeah I've been on here awhile but don't post everyday.I know I've seen someone with 15k+.
eek.gif

Dirty probably has the highest post count out of anyone. I don't see why it bothers people if someone has a high post count though..
laugh.gif

It wouldn't take long to make 20 posts a day.

Some have just been around awhile, so it's understandable.

S&T can really up a post count quickly.  Gameday threads, season threads, discussion goes really quickly and there's a lot of back and forth.

It's also easy enough to just post
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
or
pimp.gif
which plenty are guilty of, myself included at times

Then you have summer and winter breaks, weekends, people who can surf NT at their jobs, etc.  Usually it's not people sitting at their computer 18 hours a day just posting, it's a time killer, and if you have free time where your only option is a computer, things add up.

Originally Posted by JD617

S&T can really boost your post count if you post during games.

Others just like to troll.

That's how i reached my daily limit the first, and only, time

I can understand game threads, banter, etc. That stuff can add up.

I'm just astounded by how high some of these post counts are.

I don't exactly have a busy schedule but I can't imagine posting 5-10 times every day for years and years.

It would drive me crazy.

That's what I always think.. To me post count means nothing. I've been here over 6 years and still haven't reached 2k with this single username. I guess some people just want attention or have no lives.

nerd.gif

But yes, I use to have a lot of time on my hands.
And it's not like you can only post in General there's a whole 'nother world on NT to get your count up
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

That's what I always think.. To me post count means nothing. I've been here over 6 years and still haven't reached 2k with this single username. I guess some people just want attention or have no lives.

Says the guy w/ his phone number in his sig

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Idunno I got 13,267 been here since 2004, I don't post all that much.

15,000 is not too far ahead.

Honestly some people are just trolls. They have nothing better to do, so they go to a post and just start trolling. The more they troll the more people will reply to them starting a e-fight and the troll's post count goes up.
smh.gif

i remember one day i tried to get my post count up by reaching the limit. it took forever to reach 50 posts in one day. Than when i reached it, there was a thread that I really wanted to reply to but couldn't

Originally Posted by marlsj

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom