NTers WITH 15,000+ posts - How? Why? vol. wow

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Who has the highest number of posts on NT?

nerd.gif

Dirty.. i think..

I believe Dirty has the highest amount of posts something like 40k+?

I think Crazy EBW could've beaten him if he posted more. Back when NT wasn't full of people trying to get "lulz" or roasting other members to oblivion.

I dont understand why people take so much pride and joy over their post count.
If you have a high count you got a a high count, but when you're like yeaaahhh i got alot of posts im cool, thats just nerdy.
If i'm nearing some rediculous amount ima have to quit cause that just means i've wasted too much time on the computer.

Didn't you know
Post count = e-respect

I've been here since July of 2004 and have under 2000 posts. And I work a boring job where I browse NT. Some people just like to be more involved, others just use NT for laughs/info/boredom relief without posting.

4 years for me. some threads you just end up posting a lot, like basketball game threads, or boxing or any live event actually. most days i rarely post tho. maybe 5 a week.

So now we got dudes thinkin' it's cool to have low post counts? I guess sittin' on the bench is what's good on NT now.

I've been here since late 2004 as an active member.

Between this username and Jays4Life (which should STILL be reinstated . Come on, for requesting a link for a MIXTAPE?!
smh.gif
) I've got like 23K posts.

Back
Top Bottom