NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Ebay.ph Item #110364200284 <-- fake. I'm 100% sure. I've seen the box of the fake shoes (because we had one before pero nasira lang agad
laugh.gif
) andthe shoes are familiar..it's as if I already saw that shoes @ cartimar.

Btw, "Flyfit technology at upper for maximum support Tensile fibers for lightweight support" <---shouldn't it be Flywire? not flyfit?

monase - bosing nakita mo rin ba mga foamposite at foam lites sa cartimar?hahaha.lupet talaga parang orig

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Passed by Greenhills earlier, and I was amazed (in a bad way) by the variety of new fake sneakers they had. They already had 1/2 cents (even in the unreleased black and green CW), the ZKIV playoffs (which had good quality IMO), and the ZKIV white-outs as well. They're certainly stepping up their game. LOL. SMH.. I'll take pictures next time.

It's not even funny anymore about the fakes, i posted a few pages back about the ZKIV's and how they actually suck but these ver 2.0 fakes look legitfrom afar plus they already have the playoff pack and the white on whites, just less padding in the ankle, and don't get me started on the 1/2 cents, itjust sucks that the grails for some of us are commonplace in tiangges n back alleys. Here are the pics, i was there a while ago. Nike Inc. Please do somethingabout your chinese manufacturers and subcontractors. They are ruining your reputation. I know I can buy the real deal but seeing these fakes and knowing theirmeaning to some of us makes the sneaker community furious. If you just spend a little less on marketing and advertising and more in policing your own ranks,that would help a lot. And I know this would maybe fall on deaf ears but to the Philippine government, especially FG and Mikey WHO ARE BEHIND SMuGGLING, yousuck. Your days are numbered and history will judge you and your family as the family that chewed up and spit the Philippines dry. You guys are like the fakesin GH, looks nice on the outside but utterly rubbish when you finally wear em. 1/2 cents are far from the real deal, no icy sole, swoosh is too shiny, justlacking in details so u can spot dem fakes

#%*?!! half cents already in tiangges. ibang klase na talaga gh. its such a sad thing how kicks get ubiquitized by these mass sellers

@monase: You have to admit, those ZKIV playoffs were actually faked pretty well. Looked legit from afar.
The flywire aren't even just printed on anymore.
laugh.gif

But yeah same here, never wore fakes, never will.

nice pics monase.. you should check out divisoria next time
laugh.gif
ilrather support Gibi, World Balance, Grosby, kaypee, accel, rather than wearing fakes..

Originally Posted by jason16

nice pics monase.. you should check out divisoria next time
laugh.gif
il rather support Gibi, World Balance, Grosby, kaypee, accel, rather than wearing fakes..
funny but those were my elementary and HS kicks...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by ankh7

Good report and pics monase!! Which fakes have you worn??

dude, i never wear fakes. always tempted but never did, never will

My bad monase. I read that a bit too literally. Had the phrase rubbish when you wear them so I though you wore them and since you can never tell how they feelunless you've worn them.

it doesnt hurt to know what's out there so we can keep a look out for fakes, esp on ebay. They can pass this off to us as legits. its just depressing tosee such nice kicks reduced to fakes esp 1/2 cents, which i really like. @sickchasedsam: yep, they are getting better at it especially if compared to theversion 1.0 fakes, the playoffs and the white purples from afar look real @jason16: my personal fave was mighty kid, grosby too

i've nothing against those who really wanted to buy a certain shoe (maybe because of the design or the endorser) but doesnt have the money to do so, thusare forced to get the fake ones. We have the same passion, although we're just lucky to have the chance to puchase the legit ones. But i hate those who buyfakes and shout to the whole world that they're wearing the real thing...now thats a diff story! So i don't think cartimar and greenhils will fadebacause its the "Park" and "Stadium" of those who cannot afford the real thing. And don't get me wrong, i don't wearfakes...i collect and wear my shoes...i just feel for those who have the passion but not the money. just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom