NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Legit but beat. Ask the seller for a discount. Maybe he can sell you those for P1,000 and you can make it a good restoration project

http://hipkicks.multiply.com/photos/album/18/Nike_Air_Yeezy_x_Kanye_West

i hate hayupbeast
devil.gif
devil.gif

^ i love the comment about using dem fake yeezys for intrams! classic! pagiipunan daw

for 4k you can buy a decent pair of basketball shoe + apparel. but 4k for a pair of fake yeezys tpos pang intrams? syang ata pera dun..

Originally Posted by jason16

for 4k you can buy a decent pair of basketball shoe + apparel. but 4k for a pair of fake yeezys tpos pang intrams? syang ata pera dun..
Sayang na sayang.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^ lots of sizes available, a reseller maybe? picture shows legit pack but no tagged pics.imo stay away from the seller.too good to be true.

^lol don't you guys wonder why all those people selling fakes on ebay don't get banned even tho you report them a couple of times?

Originally Posted by mikronrob

^lol don't you guys wonder why all those people selling fakes on ebay don't get banned even tho you report them a couple of times?
it bugs me too

im looking at the restorations forum of niketalk, those people are good ..

what are terms they used there? terms like angelus paint etc.. are those available here ? anyway a little bit out of topic.

those are pretty beat, hard to restore nubucks/suede imo, but a great deal none the less.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom