NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

tsk tsk. greenhills aj4's
laugh.gif

its a combination of legit ang fake... imo... the nike swingman that he has looks legit.. like the orlando mcgrady jersey and the iverson nike swingman.. butwith the adidas jersey like the parker.. looks fake...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

its a combination of legit ang fake... imo... the nike swingman that he has looks legit.. like the orlando mcgrady jersey and the iverson nike swingman.. but with the adidas jersey like the parker.. looks fake...
aight. thanks man.
happy.gif

any suggestion who sells authentic jerseys in ebay.ph? TIA.
wink.gif

@macfly2015

the swingmans look ok, but like what blackmambakb24 said, the parker looks suspect, if you're looking for swingman jerseys, i can get you some, ifyou're looking for authentic jerseys, i only have a few authentics for sale, pm me if you're interested
smile.gif

^there are some... hahaha.. will try to post pictures of legit and fake nike swingman jersey soon.. i was a victim of those jordan jersey.. damn...

^ they'r legit glitch but i wont advice you to buy it, for sure mag chip kagad paint nyan sa unang suot pa lang, take it from me
wink.gif
bought a ds pair earlier this year.

those fire red 3s are legit.. but once you used it na.. expect paint chips right away since quality of the fire red 3 sucks!!!

-marc - damn.. der goes the sapce jams!!! wooop!!!

Thanks for the rply mga pre.

-I'm just wondering why he has a fsr in his stock. Tapos the retro card is missing pa.
-Are those the real OG box for the retro fire reds?
-Then DonP said that this seller mixes his kicks with high-quality fakes (see the Vans, Nike Dunk SB thread).

Confused.
frown.gif

^ the picture shows a legit pair naman just ask for tagged pics, the box is the og box. as for the retro card baka he kept it for himself
laugh.gif
i think the he guy is a reseller kaya dami niya pairs.
hope this helps.

Originally Posted by jason16

^ the picture shows a legit pair naman just ask for tagged pics, the box is the og box. as for the retro card baka he kept it for himself
laugh.gif
i think the he guy is a reseller kaya dami niya pairs.
hope this helps.
Will probably do that. Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Thanks for the rply mga pre.

-I'm just wondering why he has a fsr in his stock. Tapos the retro card is missing pa.
-Are those the real OG box for the retro fire reds?
-Then DonP said that this seller mixes his kicks with high-quality fakes (see the Vans, Nike Dunk SB thread).

Confused.
frown.gif
http://trinotowndavao.mul...Jordan_Retro_3_Fire_Reds

He's been my multiply contact more than a year and yes this seller mixes his kicks with high-quality fakes but his fire reds are legit.
I haven't bought anything from him thou
happy.gif

^I see. That's what I'm worried about. Anyway, I emailed him for tagged pics already. Just waiting for the response. Thanks bro.

Thanks for the reply sir.

I was actually checking the AJ4 MARS. Any suggestions where I could get a hold of a pair of AJ4 MARS?

Back
Top Bottom