NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Man, you pay so much for a shoe only to find knockoffs in GH?! I want to say something but my account might get suspended...it starts with an F and ends with aK
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Man, you pay so much for a shoe only to find knockoffs in GH?! I want to say something but my account might get suspended...it starts with an F and ends with a K
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

FeyK ?
laugh.gif

haha oo nga ganda nga .. kaya pala nun isang linggo ko pa gusto mag punta ng greehills eh. para pala jan.. joke lang eheh

those black KB4 Finals look good for fakes! payat lang yung laces and parang ang haba lang ng signature ni kobe! haha!

Well, im not sure where exactly to post this but I got a little dilemma here, Me and my Friend exchanged Shoes for a day. He borrowed my KD1 then I borrowedhis LeBron Soldier 3. But yesterday he lost my Shoe at his Basketball Practice. (maybe he Accidentally Lost it/ Intentionally Lost it or Kept it) But whateverhe did. Wala pang na susurender na Shoes at School sa Principal, sa Guard etc. Now he is offering his Soldier 3 for my Lost Durant. Which I think is prettylopsided. not only that my Durant was one of the Shoes I fell in love with and bought in a heartbeat. It is also well maintained that it looks NIB. But hisSoldier..Umm Ewww..It looks like it has been worn for a year. Darn!

So, How can I tell my Parents that my Shoe is missing

Should I accept that Soldier 3 or should I let him Pay, or Trade other shoes of his?

Well, He is one of my Good Friends but Yeah, Hope that he is just Joking around. Ganon minsan un eh, Kunyari may ginawa or may nangyari but in the endnagloloko lang. Ewan ko ba dun...or maybe Hope that at least it was surrendered in the Principals Office, So I can throw his Soldiers in his Butt-Ugly Face.Mahiliig din sa Sapatos un eh, Medyo Hypebeast lang ang dating.

Or maybe trading it with his Sidney Deane's or POP's would do. But I still got some Sentimental Value on those Kicks

Lakas pa ng Loob hiramin ung GM's ko, I just said --> No Way!

my suggestion: ask him to buy you brand new KD1's!

meron pa yan online or sa mga outlet stores!

then after that, do everything else that the NT bigboys suggested...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom