NTrs with Fat or Muscular Legs what Jeans you rockin???

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Used to be heavy into TR, just getting into WR ( These are the only ones I have right now)
iqk4ck.jpg
Why am I not suprised that a dude who called Levis "too generic" rocks black jeans with silver stitching... Really dude? You sure thosearen't your girls jeans?

Give me a pair of STF 501s any day over some fruity over embelished garbage. I'm a man, I like to look it.

For the OP, answering your question would depend on your waist size. There are alot of companies that offer nice jeans that will fit well and accomidate a dudewith larger legs, but if you are 40+ waist there isn't many suggestions I can offer. But if you want jeans that look like TR I would suggest just going tonordstroms/macys and trying stuff on. Most "premium", to use the word loosely, brands (nudies, apc, naked and famous, acne, etc.) are more subduedstyle wise and probably are going to be too plain for your tastes.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I never understood why dudes would want to look frail in those super-skinny jeans...
smh.gif

the frail/unhealthy look was in for 09'....I wonder what 2010 has in store....
Well, I do have a "frail" body so those jeans fit me well. I don't get the jeans that hug my penis but I do get jeans that fit my frame just right.

Levi's 501, 514, 559, 569

Originally Posted by CasperJr

levis 559
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nuff said. super comfy. these are what i'm lookin for when i'm shopping for jeans. i might try the 514 and see how they fit. 501s are too straight/slimfor me.

I have musclar legs from walking and running up a huge hill I lived on from 1-18 so I just buy big jeans like s a 38 waist but because of my heights hard tobuy jeans. especially a 38-34 or 32

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

those look ....... terrible

btw wr is justin timberlake's denim line in case you didn't know

diors come in 21 cm, try those?

apc's come in rescues, those are baggier than ns

nudies have a ton of diff fits
They look terrible compared to raw denim, Yes.

Not sure if it's Timberlakes brand, I think he's just an investor. Either way, they are semi-exclusive only found in a few stores, good fit, greatquality, price range from 180-250.

In fact my Diors were the 21cm Black MII, not 19cm my bad. Still too tight.

Why am I not suprised that a dude who called Levis "too generic" rocks black jeans with silver stitching... Really dude? You sure those aren't your girls jeans?
GO HARDDDDDD

I'm into more fashionable clothing, so to me Levis are too generic, You can buy them at Mervyns, im good. There is no silver stitching on black jeans,it's a bad pic.

What they really look like but not this tight
25oxb2g.jpg

You can stick with your ill-fitting cardboard quality Levis

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm not skinny or fat....in the middle...

When I weighed 240 I would wear Levis 569's....42x34

But now I'm like 205 I wear 514's 38x32 ( I could fit a 36 but I like room in the waist )

514's FTW! I got like every wash...
how did you lose the weight i'm 6'2 250
eyes.gif
right nowand want to get down to 205-210

I wear 505s. I have a big behind so i cant wear those skinny pants.
514s are alrite, gotta get a size bigger though. Im 5'6" and 155 btw

RED FLAG wrote:
Why am I not suprised that a dude who called Levis "too generic" rocks black jeans with silver stitching... Really dude? You sure those aren't your girls jeans?
GO HARDDDDDD

I'm into more fashionable clothing, so to me Levis are too generic, You can buy them at Mervyns, im good. There is no silver stitching on black jeans, it's a bad pic.

25oxb2g.jpg

No, those are clearly the fourth pair. What about the second pair towards the back, you know, with the silver stitching...

But just for the record my current jean "rotation" is a pair of LVC 1947's and Sugarcane Okinawas. They might not be "fashionable", butthey sure aren't ill fitting or cardboard "quality". I guess though if paying $180 for garbage denim from god knows where, constructed by godknows who, is your thing, do you. Just don't tell me they are boot cut.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

I never understood why dudes would want to look frail in those super-skinny jeans...
smh.gif

Double J's salty salty his jean game comparable to Jordan's.
laugh.gif

man i hae the same problem, i can never find jeans that fit me good

i dont like how 501s fit for some reason, 569 is too baggy, last year 559 fit me good but for some reason this year they dont (i have stayed the same exactweight) and i just picked up 2 pairs of polo jeans and they fit good in the store but now when i got home they are too baggy
mad.gif

Not sure if it's Timberlakes brand, I think he's just an investor. Either way, they are semi-exclusive only found in a few stores, good fit, great quality, price range from 180-250.

GO HARDDDDDD

I'm into more fashionable clothing, so to me Levis are too generic, You can buy them at Mervyns, im good. There is no silver stitching on black jeans, it's a bad pic.

25oxb2g.jpg

idunoo.gif

Not everyone has money to blow on denim. Not fashionable? What an asinine statement. You can look good wearing Levi's. Stupid statements from you arecommon in these parts. Money can't buy intelligence.

i need some ideas from this thread too. ive been rocking polo ralph lauren jeans and LRG.

I got those express X2 quality denim joints. M22 Classic Regular Rise Boot Cut. I got em for like close to 100. I also have some blue jeans from express. Theyfit nice, not to big not to small. Im built like a college junior tight end, in good shape.

Not sure if it's Timberlakes brand, I think he's just an investor. Either way, they are semi-exclusive only found in a few stores, good fit, great quality, price range from 180-250.

GO HARDDDDDD

25oxb2g.jpg

laugh.gif

this dude's metrosexuality is messin wit his better judgement.

levis created jeans PERIOD. how would they fits b "off"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Double J's salty salty his jean game comparable to Jordan's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah....not even
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom