NTrs with Fat or Muscular Legs what Jeans you rockin???

I've been wearing some Nudies for the past year and a half, now when I wear Levi's they don't feel as good.

Are Nudies really worse than APC?

I've been wearing some Nudies for the past year and a half, now when I wear Levi's they don't feel as good.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Ricasho

514 and AE straight leg jeans are fine. IMO, skinnys are wrong either way so I avoid them at all cost
You sure this is you, or your "brother" being stupid with your account again?

laugh.gif
Nah, this is me.
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

APCs are better quality than Nudies.
If you are looking to get APC's also look into Naked & Famous

That is the most double posts (what do you call it when there are like 15?) I have ever seen. Lay off the add reply button homey.

But I would say that Nudies are worse than Levis even. Way worse than APC, and APC aren't that great to begin with. You got a year and a half out of apair??? Are you wearing them everyday? I've yet to see a pair worn hard for more than 3 months with out the notorious crotch blowout (NH?). Everyone isdifferent granted, but you have to be babying those suckers. At like $150 I'd spend an extra $50+ and get a durable pair that will last for a whilepersonally.

Back
Top Bottom