NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

1st place = ASHLEY THE TALL 2nd place = FLAMING HOT CHEETOS 3rd place = 206 honorable mention = dude with bomberman lineup

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i got you crank

and a little gay action for ya

That%27s-all-Folks---Porky-Pig-790400.jpg

man i wish i wasnt single, i dont even have any <6 months chicks.
smh.gif

im still
roll.gif
at "soup coolers"

and ashley... u wrong for those last pics. its over
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i got you crank

and a little gay action for ya
Oh my dear Ashley, you never fail at delivering, you guys look great together
1st place = ASHLEY THE TALL 2nd place = FLAMING HOT CHEETOS 3rd place = dude with bomberman lineup
I agree, /thread

You 2 are a gorgeous couple. If you are ever in the NY area and looking for someone to show you around or have a good time, feel free to message me.

Ashley's chick is BAD, but i think yall OD'ing a little on her... so everyone is done posting then? I remember there being a lot more good lookingfemales in the last PYGF thread.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Ashley's chick is BAD, but i think yall OD'ing a little on her... so everyone is done posting then? I remember there being a lot more good looking females in the last PYGF thread.
nerd.gif
c'mon man, we're in a girl recession. quality is hard to find these days
nerd.gif

Lol at third place when i havent posted a pic of wifey in like 4 years.

Hell of a memory on some of you.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Ashley's chick is BAD, but i think yall OD'ing a little on her... so everyone is done posting then? I remember there being a lot more good looking females in the last PYGF thread.
nerd.gif

Thank you. No hate Ash. These dudes just flipping out like they never seen a cute girl with another cute girl.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Oh my dear Ashley, you never fail at delivering, you guys look great together
why thank you

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

ouuxi8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
we enjoyed this one
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You 2 are a gorgeous couple. If you are ever in the NY area and looking for someone to show you around or have a good time, feel free to message me.
if there is ever a NY summit...we'll be there
nerd.gif

CoolGrayGrey:

Just cuz i said some of the guys were OD'ing we dont want to discourage Ashley in anyway, so there is no room for the
sick.gif
face.

Ash, by all means, if you want to post more photos of you and your lady embracing in a warm kiss then we are all for it with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom