NT's Fatherless Children

LDJ your responses never cease to piss me and others off. even if a man has a one night stand with a jumpoff, that should not alter how he will treat his child. the baby is harmless in this situation and they don't ask for this. the thing that is most annoying about when you or others say things like well the mother might be putting you through hell or all types of evil or parental rights and etc., funny how you don't think about that before you decide not to wear a condom or pull out or ignore her text or invitation for sex. there is no 100% guarantee not to get pregnant unless you don't engage in sexual activity at all. so if you decide to smash a JO or have a one night stand you also need to make the conscience decision that you're accepting and assuming the risk that a child might come out of this situation. so maybe you should think twice before you hit up a JO. especially if she's already known to be one.

Originally Posted by dunks87

LDJ your responses never cease to piss me and others off. even if a man has a one night stand with a jumpoff, that should not alter how he will treat his child. the baby is harmless in this situation and they don't ask for this. the thing that is most annoying about when you or others say things like well the mother might be putting you through hell or all types of evil or parental rights and etc., funny how you don't think about that before you decide not to wear a condom or pull out or ignore her text or invitation for sex. there is no 100% guarantee not to get pregnant unless you don't engage in sexual activity at all. so if you decide to smash a JO or have a one night stand you also need to make the conscience decision that you're accepting and assuming the risk that a child might come out of this situation. so maybe you should think twice before you hit up a JO. especially if she's already known to be one.

Dunks87 and YungSatellite speak the truth. Bro I'm 22 yrs old I have a BITTER bm whenever me and her would bump heads she would pull that "you cant see him" bs, so at 20yrs old I took the liberty of taking HER to court for visitation and putting myself on child support. Was it easy ?....NO. Was is cheap ?....EFF NO ! But a man has to do what a man has to do and thats be there for their child NO MATTER THE SITUATION !!! Whether his mother was a "J.O", a wife or a one legged cross eyed prostitute makes no difference its about the child. THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE THERE FOR YOUR SEED(S). POINT BLANK PERIOD !!! Dudes trip me out being MAN enough to make a baby, but act like straight B's when it comes down to taking care of em'. "It's too hard...its too stressful...the court system is on her side....I'm not responsible enough" .Eff all that bs. MAN THE EFF UP !!!!!

Mad am I ???  Yes !!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lui Kang817 wrote:

Dunks87 and YungSatellite speak the truth. Bro I'm 22 yrs old I have a BITTER bm whenever me and her would bump heads she would pull that "you cant see him" bs, so at 20yrs old I took the liberty of taking HER to court for visitation and putting myself on child support. Was it easy ?....NO. Was is cheap ?....EFF NO ! But a man has to do what a man has to do and thats be there for their child NO MATTER THE SITUATION !!! Whether his mother was a "J.O", a wife or a one legged cross eyed prostitute makes no difference its about the child. THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE THERE FOR YOUR SEED(S). POINT BLANK PERIOD !!! Dudes trip me out being MAN enough to make a baby, but act like straight B's when it comes down to taking care of em'. "It's too hard...its too stressful...the court system is on her side....I'm not responsible enough" .Eff all that bs. MAN THE EFF UP !!!!!

Mad am I ???  Yes !!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

funny how you don't think about that before you decide not to wear a condom or pull out or ignore her text or invitation for sex.

Same goes for the woman, she didnt think to get on birth control, or she didnt think about all these factors when deciding to lay with a man, that could potentially be the father. Remember just like it takes two to make a baby, both should be held responsible for the actions and condemned for the decision they made. You are basically saying its all the man fault, and the innocent woman had played no role what so ever.Which i can see why since you had to deal with this, and it would make you question the very woman you love, your mother. Be viewed in a negative light. 

ignore her text or invitation for sex.

Um again you are looking at todays society when talking about something in the past. HELLO they didnt have text messaging back in the day so wdf are you talking about. So how a man in the 70's early 80's etc would ignore a text message. You sound real dumb right there.

so maybe you should think twice before you hit up a JO. especially if she's already known to be one.

Again another dumb-*** statement, they didnt have social networks aka facebook, myspace etc, back in the 70's etc. And the way ppl talked/gossip etc wasnt the same as it is now. Again your talking as if you was born a few days ago. Back then everyone didnt know every bodies else business.

so if you decide to smash a JO or have a one night stand you also need to make the conscience decision that you're accepting and assuming the risk that a child might come out of this situation.

Why didnt the mother consider this also, when she went laid down and had a kid, what kinda person is he, if i get pregnant, will he be a stand up dad? Funny how you just totally dissmiss what role the woman plays in this. Yall make it sound like every single, single mother is some helpless victim that got raped ah some mess, was some sweet innocent party, and this evil horrid man did her so dirty.

so at 20yrs old I took the liberty of taking HER to court for visitation and putting myself on child support.

Again if there was no such thing as visitation(and in the 70's etc there wasnt) and fathers right(see your using todays laws and judicial system), how in the hell would you take her to court for visitation? That gotta be the stupidiest thing i heard. So let me get this straight you woulda hopped in the marty mcfly machine, fast foward to a time when fathers rights existed, then cruised back to the time it didnt, and present that to a court of law.

While you at it take todays laws etc, and go back to slavery days, and just erase that whole 300 + yrs blacks endured. Or stop the holocaust. or better yet go back and convince some of these dads to be in there kids life.

Seems to me alot of you are so distraught/hurt that you didnt have a father you are not even using reasoning, basic sense, mixed with a bias view, to not see things for how they were. Aint nuttin i can do to make you see it. the seed has been planted and all the yrs of hurt and pain has manifested itself.

Also lets not mention that if the woman cared so much about her kid having a father, iuno heres a radical thought, they could have a father figure, role model in there kids life. And yes that is a option, that most, vast majority of single mothers (over 60% of black men grow up without a father figure) then as well as now dont even entertain, let alone pratice either. So let me guess thats the dads fault too huh?

why do you continuously bring up black statistics!!!?????

WHY!?

THE @%+% IS YOUR PROBLEM!!??

man...let me stop before I get banned

smh.gif

I was talking to a friend who told me that her brother who had a son refused to get to know him and he justified this by saying "why should my son get to know me or have me in his life, when my father didn't want to be apart of mine?"

Knowing how it feels to grow up without one of your parents could you inflict that pain onto your child out of spite from your own past?

What I took from a fatherless childhood is how not to act like.  I want to be everything for my son/daughter that my father wasn't for me.  Even if I get divorced and hate my wife, I will make sure that I don't inflict any sort of pain or hatred towards them.  Why should they suffer just because their parents don't get along for some reason.  I'm actually looking forward towards being a father just so I can be everything my father wasn't for me really.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

why do you continuously bring up black statistics!!!?????

WHY!?

THE @%+% IS YOUR PROBLEM!!??

man...let me stop before I get banned

smh.gif
Cause for the most part back in THOSE days most other races esp whites, basically forced, heard of a shotgun wedding. Made the man be with the woman, regardless of the situation. Thats still kinda like that today. If you notice watch maury. It will be a white woman who done slept with one man, his brother, his uncle, the man around the corner. And the main guy/the husband always says, oh even if it isnt my kid imma stay with her, or the ever popular if the kid is mines, despite her hoarish ways, imma stay with her for the sake of the kid. That practice isnt so popular with the black community.

Also lets look if some of you guys moms was in this position. How would you know? Better yet would you even question your mom?

How would that convo go? Hey ma was you a j.o., or tried to trap my daddy into being with you by getting knocked up on purpose? Did you ask him not to be apart of my life? Were you such an uncooperative a hole, plus knowing that from a legal standpoint there was nuttin my pops could do to be in my life, drive him away? Is this man that you claim is my deadbeat daddy, that ive grown to hate even my real daddy?

Its real easy for you today to question ask these things, to some of these scandalous triffling, woman today. But could you ask these questions to your own mom? Of course not. And even if you did, would you get an honest answer?

Like i said there is 4 sides to a story, her side(which is all you know) his side, which you have no idea, cause you dont know the man, nor got his side, the truth, which you will never know cause you wasnt there, and your unbias opinion of it all, which since you are already grown and only seen one side for so long could never be.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lui Kang817 wrote:

Mad am I ???  Yes !!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

funny how you don't think about that before you decide not to wear a condom or pull out or ignore her text or invitation for sex.

Same goes for the woman, she didnt think to get on birth control, or she didnt think about all these factors when deciding to lay with a man, that could potentially be the father. Remember just like it takes two to make a baby, both should be held responsible for the actions and condemned for the decision they made. You are basically saying its all the man fault, and the innocent woman had played no role what so ever.Which i can see why since you had to deal with this, and it would make you question the very woman you love, your mother. Be viewed in a negative light. 

Um again you are looking at todays society when talking about something in the past. HELLO they didnt have text messaging back in the day so wdf are you talking about. So how a man in the 70's early 80's etc would ignore a text message. You sound real dumb right there.

so maybe you should think twice before you hit up a JO. especially if she's already known to be one.

Again another dumb-*** statement, they didnt have social networks aka facebook, myspace etc, back in the 70's etc. And the way ppl talked/gossip etc wasnt the same as it is now. Again your talking as if you was born a few days ago. Back then everyone didnt know every bodies else business.

so if you decide to smash a JO or have a one night stand you also need to make the conscience decision that you're accepting and assuming the risk that a child might come out of this situation.

Why didnt the mother consider this also, when she went laid down and had a kid, what kinda person is he, if i get pregnant, will he be a stand up dad? Funny how you just totally dissmiss what role the woman plays in this. Yall make it sound like every single, single mother is some helpless victim that got raped ah some mess, was some sweet innocent party, and this evil horrid man did her so dirty.

so at 20yrs old I took the liberty of taking HER to court for visitation and putting myself on child support.

Again if there was no such thing as visitation(and in the 70's etc there wasnt) and fathers right(see your using todays laws and judicial system), how in the hell would you take her to court for visitation? That gotta be the stupidiest thing i heard. So let me get this straight you woulda hopped in the marty mcfly machine, fast foward to a time when fathers rights existed, then cruised back to the time it didnt, and present that to a court of law.

While you at it take todays laws etc, and go back to slavery days, and just erase that whole 300 + yrs blacks endured. Or stop the holocaust. or better yet go back and convince some of these dads to be in there kids life.

Seems to me alot of you are so distraught/hurt that you didnt have a father you are not even using reasoning, basic sense, mixed with a bias view, to not see things for how they were. Aint nuttin i can do to make you see it. the seed has been planted and all the yrs of hurt and pain has manifested itself.

Also lets not mention that if the woman cared so much about her kid having a father, iuno heres a radical thought, they could have a father figure, role model in there kids life. And yes that is a option, that most, vast majority of single mothers (over 60% of black men grow up without a father figure) then as well as now dont even entertain, let alone pratice either. So let me guess thats the dads fault too huh?

i sound dumb? lmao you are the poster child for the word, sir.
first off what the hell does the invention of text message and social network sites have to do with whether a man who laid with a woman he knew was a JO have anything to do with his duty for being a father to a child he didn't plan for? it doesn't. you keep talking about the 70s or 80s and no they didn't have text msg but they had telephones, addresses and night clubs i mean obviously people were resourceful in finding ways to hook up. so again you sound stupid. secondly you are right women especially women who are JO's should be on the pill or use a contraceptive of some sort, but since the man (at least according to you) already knows the woman he's laying down with has hoarish ways, shouldn't he know to come protected? WTH difference does it make if the woman was a JO in the 70s 80s or now. that's besides the point. the child is here now.even if a man grows up without his father for one reason or another, why should he take that out on yet another generation?  i can see if the reasons for why the man couldn't be apart of his childs life because the mother was standing in the way. but for a man to just decide NO i don't want to be in my childs life simply because my dad wasn't in  mine for whatever the reason, is simpleminded and stupid.
 i can't tell if you just enjoy playing the devil's advocate for the ignorant or if you actually believe this crap you write. but whatever the case may be, there is no way to justify a man not being in his childs life just because there was no man in his. and also i haven't had to deal with this. my parents have been happily divorced for most of my life. but i was a lucky child because i could always count on my mother and at least could contact my father or know he would do the best he could for me. but even if i had grown up without my father or without my mother i would never abandon my child.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lui Kang817 wrote:

Mad am I ???  Yes !!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i sound dumb? lmao you are the poster child for the word, sir.
first off what the hell does the invention of text message and social network sites have to do with whether a man who laid with a woman he knew was a JO have anything to do with his duty for being a father to a child he didn't plan for? it doesn't. secondly you are right women especially women who are JO's should be on the pill or use a contraceptive of some sort, but since the man (at least according to you) already knows the woman he's laying down with has hoarish ways, shouldn't he know to come protected? and even if a man grows up without his father for one reason or another, why should he take that out on yet another generation? you keep talking about the 70s or 80s...that has nothing really to do with what i'm asking. i can see if the reasons for why the man couldn't be apart of his childs life because the mother was standing in the way. but for a man to just decide NO i don't want to be in my childs life simply because my dad wasn't in  mine for whatever the reason, is simpleminded and stupid.
 i can't tell if you just enjoy playing the devil's advocate for the ignorant or if you actually believe this crap you write. but whatever the case may be, there is no way to justify a man not being in his childs life just because there was no man in his. and also i haven't had to deal with this. my parents have been happily divorced for most of my life. but i was a lucky child because i could always count on my mother and at least could contact my father or know he would do the best he could for me. but even if i had grown up without my father or without my mother i would never abandon my child.

first off what the hell does the invention of text message and social network sites have to do with whether a man who laid with a woman he knew was a JO have anything to do with his duty for being a father to a child he didn't plan for?

You stated/mentioned it, not i. oh how soon we forget.
You wrote: ignore her text or invitation for sex.  

secondly you are right women especially women who are JO's should be on the pill or use a contraceptive of some sort, but since the man (at least according to you) already knows the woman he's laying down with has hoarish ways

i never said he knew, i said if he found out after the fact. Hello she is already preggers, aint like you can go back and change things. And atleast you can agree that BOTH parties should be accounted for. Yet the statement before that you said it was all the mans fault.

You wrote: Its on him he shouldve thought about that before he laid with the so called J.O. 

If you gonna be one-sided and bias, atleast stick with that one-sidedness.

You wrote: i can see if the reasons for why the man couldn't be apart of his childs life because the mother was standing in the way

That is what i was saying, AGAIN i said some not all, and again you are acting like i was personally talking about your mom and your dad situation. Like my old man use to say "a hurt dog always hollers".

You wrote: i can see if the reasons for why the man couldn't be apart of his childs life because the mother was standing in the way. there is no way to justify a man not being in his childs life

And that my friend is what we call, contridiction. or talking outta both sides of your neck.

How can you put yourself, speak from a person percspective, if you have no clue the situation.

You wrote: and also i haven't had to deal with this.

Again another find example of talking outta both sides of ya neck.

I mean i agree that if a man just plain out doesnt want to be apart of his life, which i have stated in every single post is just sorry unexcusable. But i said lets discuss the ones that want to, but for one reason or another couldnt be. Yet most of you keep talking about all the ones who just plain didnt wanna be in the kids life. Or taking offense, like a stated your father and your mother situation. And even if i did, you wasnt there and dont know the situation, nor his side of the story cause you dont even know the man to judge. Or will never know the truth about the situation.

that's because we are all talking about men who choose not to be in the child's life simply because their dad was not in theirs. we're not dealing with why the initial father wasn't there we're dealing with why would a child who grew up without a father, decide to keep the tradition going simply for that stupid reason. and yes i guess if you do delete the endings of my sentences then obviously that will make what i say contradictory... as i said, i can see if the mother keeps the man away from the child, for whatever reason than that's her fault, but again i repeat for the child to grow up and father a child of his own and CHOOSE NOT to be in their child's life regardless of why his father's wasn't in his, IS WRONG!

and you don't have to grow up in a situation just to know that it's wrong. clearly.

that's because we are all talking about men who choose not to be in the child's life simply because their dad was not in theirs. we're not dealing with why the initial father wasn't there we're dealing with why would a child who grew up without a father, decide to keep the tradition going simply for that stupid reason. and yes i guess if you do delete the endings of my sentences then obviously that will make what i say contradictory... as i said, i can see if the mother keeps the man away from the child, for whatever reason than that's her fault, but again i repeat for the child to grow up and father a child of his own and CHOOSE NOT to be in their child's life regardless of why his father's wasn't in his, IS WRONG!

and you don't have to grow up in a situation just to know that it's wrong. clearly.

Thats exactly what i said. Only thing is certain ppl who didnt have a father said that the mother couldnt have played a part in this, or she didnt/wouldnt do everything in her power to keep the father out of the kids, like this is outrageous and no way in hell could even be a possibility.

All i was stating is mothers arent perfect, including some of the ppl who posted in this thread. If over 50% of men in the usa, are not in they kids life, there is no way every single man who has ever had a kid, and not been a part of they kids life, was just triffling, a deadbeat, and just outright refuse to take on that responsibility.

But the ppl who grew up without a father just refuse to see it that way, because there own personal issues and hardships they dealt with growing up with out a father. Thus is bias, and seeing woman (they moms) as these perfect ppl, who in no sense of fashion could have been one of these women, who for whatever reason didnt want, or made it impossible for there fathers to be in they life.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My pops not bein there is the reason why I am gon be there for my daughter no matter what. I'm sure yall seen the commercial where the one Black dad is jumpin rope w/ his daughter, that's gon be me and aint gon care who judges me.

This.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My pops not bein there is the reason why I am gon be there for my daughter no matter what. I'm sure yall seen the commercial where the one Black dad is jumpin rope w/ his daughter, that's gon be me and aint gon care who judges me.

This.
NOT THIS, face it NT stop having damn pitty parties about not having your father around, who cares thats their choice. This perhaps can motivate you to be around for your kid, but to base this as THE reason is complete bs.

Not having your father around, or barely around, is not an excuse to do the same to your kids...dudes in this generation are { | }...man up and take responsibility.

If I ever have babies with OP, she will never have to send me to child support.

Jussayin.

if you make a kid you should take care of that kid regardless of the circumstances.

i despise my bm's but my son is my son regardless , so i just take care of him and keep the dealings with her to a minimum

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This.
NOT THIS, face it NT stop having damn pitty parties about not having your father around, who cares thats their choice. This perhaps can motivate you to be around for your kid, but to base this as THE reason is complete bs.
You're right, what was he thinking. Aye! bgboy, abandon your daughter, +##+ was you thinking?

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you're missing the point

Back
Top Bottom