NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Since were posting. That .22 is a Remington sport master from the 40s I think. I guess it’s rare to have a tube mag bolt action .22.

E5F70213-29FD-4372-8C9A-A62E69C3F110.jpeg
0E00BB82-7921-42A2-A0EF-5617856B4452.jpeg

870 sees a lot of use, don’t really shoot anything else. Shield was my truck gun when I had to sleep in a semi when I was doing that kind of work.

Damn came through with a strong shotgun game.

yeah after all the dust settles I kind of want to get a 1911. Pistols are whatever to me but I like 1911s, anyone in MN wanna trade that ak for a 1911?

Yeah I wouldn’t trade for a rock island. Maybe a Springfield or something nicer I’d consider.

What y'all carrying daily? Saw some shield in the store looking mighty tasty for the price. Want a G19 but of course everything sold out online.

shield is legit for the price, I mean it does the job. Don’t expect sig quality. Trigger kind of sucks but it’s also a 300 dollar gun you don’t have to worry about.

What y'all carrying daily? Saw some shield in the store looking mighty tasty for the price. Want a G19 but of course everything sold out online.
used to daily a 19...but it got relegated to night stand duty...then it was a g43...it’s regulated to upstairs sofa duty or bike rides...daily my shield now

Back
Top Bottom