NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Need help from anyone that’s ever completed a Poly80 Glock....Have I hit the point of no return? Can this be fixed? What’s the worst that can happen if I add a complete slide and shoot it?

Instructions say not to remove this part but shht happens.
190593C4-1B69-4F30-BDA1-CDA2287AE5BC.png

C94C8B7B-0779-4D57-9D24-46FE811A42C9.jpeg
2CF1D275-E4EB-4DFB-BF74-8A1C34531D14.jpeg
109DEC0D-AA27-47C3-B9CD-F6754D1201EE.jpeg
0020F0D4-A5A4-4ACE-885C-C947CA6EEEBC.jpeg

Sig p290rs is in my car and what I'll carry. A leftover from my mom's gun shop that she still had after they closed. Does the job, might swap it out for a Glock 42

Haven't posted in a looooong while. LOL. Well this thread has been resurrected...all of a sudden. LMAO. Hope all of you all stay safe. "Stay strapped or get clapped"

Picked up a Glock 48 the other day. Can’t wait to actually shoot it. :lol:

7E864B27-09A4-43CC-B433-5A9753649BAF.jpeg

got a lot of questions about this gun after I posted mine, absolutely love these things man

It’s literally a diet G19. Get them SA 15rds if you can find them.

A glock is a glock is a glock . Even the single stack line. They are jus skinnier blocks I mean glocks hah

I will always enjoy a 19, 17, 30, 20 but I'm more interested in the gucci glocks with cerakote jobs, extended controls, new triggers and sights etc etc. But by the time your done esp if you add any milling or porting you minus whale bought a custom 1911 or 3 M&Ps and 1000rds

DO IT. Super fun guns. Here is the 5" 300 Blackout pistol I just finished building for home defense duty, fully ambidextrous. Just deciding on the suppressor now.

NICE!!! I DEF AM!

HOW WELL DO THE FLIP SIGHTS CO-WITNESS WITH YOUR OPTIC?

NICE!!! I DEF AM!

HOW WELL DO THE FLIP SIGHTS CO-WITNESS WITH YOUR OPTIC?

Mine are set up for absolute cowitness (my preference, I know some guys like lower 1/3 cowitness with busier reticles) but they lined up pretty good. I did a little googling to see what type of cowitness the optic was designed for and if I would need risers or anything to get the cowitness I wanted. Was thinking of going EOTECH EXPS-2 but glad that I bought this one. Great and a little more compact plus a shake awake filter since it's for HD duty and I wanted it backpack sized.

Also, don't stress stuff being sold out just take your time building it and wait for whatever you want to come in stock. I was buying parts for like 4 months to get exactly what I wanted. Especially if you decide to go really short.

Mine are set up for absolute cowitness (my preference, I know some guys like lower 1/3 cowitness with busier reticles) but they lined up pretty good. I did a little googling to see what type of cowitness the optic was designed for and if I would need risers or anything to get the cowitness I wanted. Was thinking of going EOTECH EXPS-2 but glad that I bought this one. Great and a little more compact plus a shake awake filter since it's for HD duty and I wanted it backpack sized.

Also, don't stress stuff being sold out just take your time building it and wait for whatever you want to come in stock. I was buying parts for like 4 months to get exactly what I wanted. Especially if you decide to go really short.

NICE!

I WAS THINKING KEEPING IT BASIC AND SIMPLE.

I WANT TO DO A 9in BARREL, AND PROBABLY A VORTEX SPITFIRE OPTIC.

Back
Top Bottom