NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Cmmg has a banshee in 57 also.

Cmmg 57
1598792739299.jpeg
while this is dope, im looking to use the ar pistol platform for mid-range (50-150 yards, or further as i improve skill)

want like a 12.5" chambered in 5.56 (over 7.62 cause you can shoot .223 too)

im just enamored with the 5.7 round in a handgun.

seems legit.

while this is dope, im looking to use the ar pistol platform for mid-range (50-150 yards, or further as i improve skill)

want like a 12.5" chambered in 5.56 (over 7.62 cause you can shoot .223 too)

im just enamored with the 5.7 round in a handgun.

seems legit.

Yea i was more posting for anyone else that was looking for another platform for the 5.7.
I am gonna wait before I purchase anything else cause these prices are crazy right now. If they dont come down I wont feel like im missing out on anything major but I do want a 7.62 gun and either a .308 or 6.5 for 500-800 yard shooting.

I thought the same thing after sandy hook and when Hillary beat Bearnie in the primary. Im not much of a collector just need the basics and the magazines and ammo. Picked up some scorpion/ akv9 mags for when if I decide to pick up one of the two. Haven't shot the akv yet

purchased a semi exotic "firearm" today....now the waiting begins....

did a loooooooooot of nfa research

def NOT sbr-ing it. honestly had no idea how limiting/restrictive it is.

gonna pin/weld the barrel to 16" with a magical muzzle device, apparently lmao

20200909_161110.jpg

20200906_165330.jpg

Shot wayyyyy too much .223/5.56 the last few weeks. Empty holes. Down to the bottom of the barrel until federal delivers. Have 500ish rds of green tip in the field can and that's about it besides a cpl hundred rds in the emergency tub. Picked up two of the tractor supply sale cabinets for new toys which I alrdy regret. Too tiny. Shoulda gone for like a bigger surplus cage for one of them at least. The money I didnt spend on a giant liberty or cannon tho I spent on a PSA AR47 🤓 cant wait AK stopping power AR manual of arms and accuracy. Almost copped one of them sexy *** MOEKV's but went with the KS47

THINK IM GOING TO ADD 1 REVOLVER TO MY COLLECTION. THINKING OF THE S&W 500 4INCH... ITS BEASTLY, I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT THOUGH :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom