NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

All things considered I don’t ever see DC being close lenient, even if it becomes a state. From what I’ve heard only law enforcement and celebrities with security details are allowed :lol:

That’s just to say how difficult it is.

Same is said about nyc and chi

And it’s really difficult; I mean you’re basically being licensed individually by the sheriff

As opposed to most other states where it’s a given as long as you qualify.

You have to make a case for owning the handgun and carrying it concealed outside of it just being your right as an American.

It can be done.

Just found out Illinois has their own internal license for firearms outside of every other state.

They respected my ccw even though it’s not legal and they didn’t have to

Pack just touched down :pimp::pimp:
7F068B6D-EFF4-45D7-9373-FE286BE0C7B8.jpeg

Bout to take my class for my conceal carry permit in DC.... thinking about getting a glock 43... thoughts?

g43x felt great in hand when I shot it. But if you don’t wanna pay glock prices there are other great options as well. Not gonna be as “good” as a glock but very comparable.

You can have guns everywhere it’s just way harder in certain places.
Agreed. Had to have 2 recommendation letters and a one from myself before I applied. And it’ll take 3-4 months to get your LTC ifff you do get granted. Cities around mine didn’t need written supplements so yeah it is harder in certain places

Prices steady climbing. To be expected though since orange man is about to get evicted :pimp:PSA jacked their AR’s up $50 bucks in the last 2 days. Still can’t find any 5.56/223

Yeah I just set the in stock alert. Got the 28 first

Trying to find some reasonably priced buckshot now

damysteryman damysteryman

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. its tought to tell. some things will be harder to get some easier. Ammo looks like the prices wont be dropping much anytime soon for sure. Firearms are coming back in abundance tho. particularly the companies that have American facilities making parts all in house and the shipping delays dont really affect. (palmetto, radical, taurus)

Good news is, looks like Republicans are going to keep the Senate. So any BS gun laws will get voted down. Let’s just hope Biden doesn’t try any EO’s

It sucks cause it’s cold weather now which is perfect for shooting out here in the Vegas desert. But at the same time I can’t find ammo and don’t want to go through my cache

Back
Top Bottom