NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Also got some ammo for retail, today was a good day
88868352-B239-4E48-9E94-3F8FDF31C115.jpeg

6B47728C-3EC4-4424-B914-00019DF95472.jpeg

Went to the range yesterday to try it out for the first time and i shoulda known but i was still surprised about how much kick that 357 has . The grips I ordered is for the gun to look cute with,im definitely getting some hogue rubber grips :lol: . I shot some 38’s throw it and it handles well.

That 454 casull was less violent but fun to shoot.

I need more ammo before i go back

Haha yea man outta that snubby barrel you lose a TON of velocity too in the .357 your better off with 38 special + p in alot of cases. Actually theres a bunch of. 38 special +p that utilize the new powders that out of that barrel will equal or outperform .357 without all the snap and report. The HST +p 130 grainers with the deep flat cavity seem to really perform. The old FBI loads 158 grian semi wad is still maybe the best. Out of the 4 inch barrel 357 still a violent little pop but the barrel doesnt go 45 degrees and I can comfortably shoot it all day. Ran thru a box of 50 fiocchi 125 grain xtp JHP yesterday with a **** eating grin on my face the whole time.

i ordered these. 5-8 week wait though :sick:

38F8A65B-ACCC-4C09-87D4-30F9BE88ABA2.jpeg
Ive got the same grips on my 6 inch GP100 🔥. You wont be disappointed.
I finally got got back in the range for the first time since February when big rona touched down. :sick:

Attachments

• CAFF7A5D-903D-45ED-B32A-8797E333007D.jpeg
    CAFF7A5D-903D-45ED-B32A-8797E333007D.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 1AE2F0EC-24B6-4EFA-A44C-95BF70678D0F.jpeg
    1AE2F0EC-24B6-4EFA-A44C-95BF70678D0F.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 169
Imma keep it funky I been shooting one handed since my ccw class.

None of that pulling or pushing

I’m still working on double taps

I maybe wrong but from my experience two handed is more accurate when you like mag dumping....helps control the recoil for faster follow ups

But new shooters like me, that second hand is awkward and pulls or pushes. I been trynna do like a mag two handed every time just so I don’t neglect it. It’s better for aim, just maybe not for new shooters

In my opinion

I realized that response ain’t really help

So pick the firearm up with a natural one handed grip

Under your thumb, which, along with the web between thumb and trigger finger should be as high on the grip as possible without covering the slide

Keep that thumb there

Now put your other thumb meat section right below...it almost makes a perfect space there

Thumb on your offhand should be relaxed and not flexed or gripping. If anything it should be pushing against your strong hand’s direction (and vice versa)

Time told me he pulls with the off hand towards his body and pushes away with strong hand

That way when it recoils you’re using your full power in grip without moving the firearm as you pull the trigger

It’s all about repetition tho

You can dry fire practice balancing a round on the slide. Either way, if it’s hollow point

Some guys do stacks of change

It helps

But again, I’ve abandoned two handed altogether for now

Learning my rifle has become more fun at the moment lol

ON ANOTHER NOTE

I would post pics of the very first NT shooters summit but TIME got all the videos n ****

We were in Ohio.

Y’all trynna get a proper national one popping?

Shooting a gun is a skill the same way shooting a jump shot is. Dont practice? Miss shots

Lucas is a tool but this is good instruction and hes a bad man mechanically

ALL IN for the meet up. Didnt know yall had one in Ohio or I woulda hopped in the truck. I'm in Delaware on the Eastern shore.

It wasn’t super last minute me and time have been cool for a while. We both kinda swapped shoes for firearms around the same time so we talk guns instead of music and shoes

I was in town and he was free so we met up.

He brought three pistols, a .22lr ar and his 9mm kel tec.

Shot well with the sub2000 but damn it’s so ****in ugly

Back
Top Bottom