NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

G43 available

$469

Came up on some more green tip 556 yesterday at Academy Sports :pimp:. Outside of personal defense, 9mm is non-existent in my area. Election year plus all the other foolishness going on is super trash.

Yessir. I only go to outdoor po dunk ranges. Shooting into giant berms. The only problem would be if you put a round a cpl feet high and hit one of the steel tensioning cables that hold the targets.

i got one box of green tip. I shoulda bought more. only seen it once in person.

DB4C7AC9-18D5-423C-AB85-B2013B2F28A3.jpeg

picked it up today,was gonna order some wood grips but the rubber feels good in the hand so i want to get use to it first before I switch to something else

Was hoping to catch a deal on a pistol light for prime day. Found out I’m working with a proprietary rail |l|l it’s always something

thats crazy... i litterally jus agreed to a deal on a 4 inch Sp101 with the fiber optic sight and Hogue grips. supposed to be pickin it up Friday, would have preferrred 3 inch probably but the deal is a STEAL

FullSizeR_20201013_085221.jpg
taking mine to the range Saturday,cant wait to put some rounds through it

My ladys dad showed me up with a 454 casull so i gotta try that also .

dont even have mine yet and wanna order some VZ grips hah

EZZZ cop for 350

Mossberg 590 shockwave for 399. 20 gauge...

Last edited:

EZZZ cop for 350

i ordered these. 5-8 week wait though :sick:

38F8A65B-ACCC-4C09-87D4-30F9BE88ABA2.jpeg

With mine being the 4.2 its needs a full size grip or it looks and handles funny. Leaving the hogue rubber on for now but def doing VZ's or Rosewood

Couldn't wait until 2maro. Found a SICK new gun shop down towards Wilmington (First State off Dupont). Had every ammo damn near except 38 special. Dudes had police trade Glock 17s for 419.99 I was shocked. Shoulda copped off GP

20201015_135239.jpg

EZZZ cop for 350

I have the 590 Shockwave, it's a very intimidating gun. Best piece of advice I saw on it was from a YouTube review that said to make sure the first thing you do is put your hand in the hand strap. If your hand slips forward of the fore-end when you rack it and you pull the trigger your hand is gonna go 50 yds downrange.

EZZZ cop for 350

for some reason i been watching youtube vids of this MP15 22 and kinda want one now

it looks like it can be had for $320-$360 on sale. Cheapest I see right now is $400

I had one but sold it awhile back. Awesome trainers. Def liked it better than my H&K 416 22lr. Built real solid, ton of fun to shoot. With the way things are lookin with these ammo prices might be the only thing we can afford to shoot on the reg.

20201016_194019.jpg

andretti andretti . Just realized you ordered basically the OEM GP 120 grips, which a similar version comes on the 4.2 101. Will trade for a box of 38 special... :smile:

Back
Top Bottom