NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Originally Posted by AR Guy

That's cool
laugh.gif
. They're not many black dudes who are into guns like I am for the right reasons.
what you did there, I seent it
laugh.gif

That's cool
laugh.gif
. They're not many black dudes who are into guns like I am for the right reasons. I kinda pride myself being black and being so knowledgeable about guns.
def was not expecting that....  i see u sporting them acu's u ex military?

to the guy that posted the berettas what model would be ideal for law enforcement (duty weapon)

Originally Posted by Xavier

That's cool
laugh.gif
. They're not many black dudes who are into guns like I am for the right reasons. I kinda pride myself being black and being so knowledgeable about guns.

to the guy that posted the berettas what model would be ideal for law enforcement (duty weapon)
Get a gold bar on my chest this August
pimp.gif

That's cool
laugh.gif

I'm with you bro.
edit* Drft, where did you hear that about ammo prices going up? 

All ammo companies have said it. Prices are going up like everything else in the world, so the companies are also raising prices due to metal prices are also going up.

That's cool
laugh.gif
No matter what the race of background we are all brothers in arms.

6ztzjb.jpg

Similar setup to the range I go to, and we do the same type tactical stuff like dragging the litter and shooting out of SUV's.

2ew1qqg.jpg

Originally Posted by richiecotite

AR guy is black? 
eek.gif

Elder's FNP tac has me doing some research. I think i'm going to pull the trigger on the USG version in June (unless i can find the flat earth color for less than 600, then i'd be all over that %%%%). 15 rounds of .45 is basically double that of that my 1911, the build seems real solid, it has a hammer and decocker and generally i haven't read/heard of too many issues with it.

Elder- any differences between the tactical version and USG version besides the sights/cutout, threaded barrel, bag, and mags? It seems like mechanically it's the exact same pistol, but the Tactical has more bells and whistles. 
You hit the nail on the head, it's basically the same except for the items you pointed out RC. You'll love the USG. Very accurate and comfortable to shoot.

5f3s3t.jpg

"Frank's" gun that he let's us shoot at the range. He also has MP7's and suppressed SCARs. BTW just found out that Fairfax County VA will do a LEO signoff pending a background check. That's too awesome!!! Suppresor here I come and without having to create a trust.

I got a call from the NRA yesterday, asking if I wanted to make a donation because something about some other country wants to disarm us Americans. Anyone hear something about that?

Look into Kimbers or Springfield Loaded Model. You can find a few kimbers and Springfields under $1000. Is this your first handgun?
Glocks are great...  The G17 is in the top 10 handguns as said in NRA Rifleman magazine and so is the 1911.

Originally Posted by Xavier

That's cool
laugh.gif

Get a gold bar on my chest this August
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats whatzup man i was thinking about going this to junior military college in georgia this year to become a 2lt

i changed my mind to pursue my law enforcement career..... nice to see some black people into guns and not trying to rob somebody lol

i still might go to ocs though.

Well I purchased my first suppressor today. Now the paper work to get signed by the CLEO and sent to the ATF. Hopefully by the end of summer I'll be able to pick her up!
smile.gif

pimp.gif

That's nice lil dip u got their chief.

I'm lookin to attend this gunshow tomorrow. Not purchasin, just gettin the lay of the land to see how they operate. There's another one in June so I should have an idea of the prices and what to expect as far as inventory. I'm really leanin towards and SR9 but I'm still in the air about it.

^ nice can jd. if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

I reckon it's been a while since I posted pics. So here's a few. Hopefully they aren't ninjahood sized
*edit* they are ninjahood sized. 
indifferent.gif
 @ me. sorry gents

ncfled.jpg

98hfs5.jpg

30li9aw.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

5f3s3t.jpg

"Frank's" gun that he let's us shoot at the range. He also has MP7's and suppressed SCARs. BTW just found out that Fairfax County VA will do a LEO signoff pending a background check. That's too awesome!!! Suppresor here I come and without having to create a trust.

How much would something like this go for and what's it called?
nerd.gif

^with all the mods on the above rifle, and without knowing who made the upper/lower and barrel, my guesstimate would be somewhere in the $3k range. It could be a lot more, or a bit less, and I think it's just a modded out AR-15/M-4 (ar=civillian version; m4=military version btw)

I'm sure AR guy or Elder can give you better info.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

^with all the mods on the above rifle, and without knowing who made the upper/lower and barrel, my guesstimate would be somewhere in the $3k range. It could be a lot more, or a bit less, and I think it's just a modded out AR-15/M-4 (ar=civillian version; m4=military version btw)

I'm sure AR guy or Elder can give you better info.
I want one with exactly this set up, maybe in all black if available.

The thing about AR's is the sky's the limit. pretty much anything you could possibly want, someone makes and sells.

Drft- definitely try the fnp. i'm mad i was on the bandwagon late; a yr or so ago selling prices were about 25% cheaper than they are now.

Elder-you put optics on that Tac yet? Ive been looking online and i've narrowed it down to a C-more STS, Triji's RMR, or Docter's. any input you have is appreciated, cuz i don't know **** about optics, MOA, parallax, etc.

Also, dealer i bought from said he created a trust using software and it was "scary how easy it was". they also had AAC cans in .45 for $899, and most smaller cls were significantly cheaper.

Whatsup with that Quantico range though? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom