NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

It warms my heart to see so many colored folks share a passion for guns! Not often do you see this in any of the gun forums.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

This will be my first legit I'm looking at a glock 19 9mm
If you are looking at those model Glock's you should consider the HK P30 (9mm or .40 SW)
SA xDM line would also be good choice for a little less than the HK.

-sf77

Originally Posted by chiecotite

^ nice can jd. if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

I reckon it's been a while since I posted pics. So here's a few. Hopefully they aren't ninjahood sized
*edit* they are ninjahood sized. 
indifferent.gif
 @ me. sorry gents

98hfs5.jpg

got me drooling...i need one of these in my life sooooo bad!!!!!

-sf77

Well as long as you're not in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Rhode Island, Iowa, Missouri, Alabama, Delaware, or D.C. I can help you out with this.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Well as long as you're not in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Rhode Island, Iowa, Missouri, Alabama, Delaware, or D.C. I can help you out with this.

surprised to see Alabama on there...I am not in any of those states. Any help would be appreciated.

you sure about alabama ? My pops got his L's there 

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

If you are looking at those model Glock's you should consider the HK P30 (9mm or .40 SW)

-sf77
I think CAfinest is from CA lol, its gonna be pretty hard to get en XDm here.  He can get an XD though.  I like the XD-45 very nice weapon.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

you sure about alabama ? My pops got his L's there 
The rifle that Anton is inquiring about is a short barreled rifle (SBR) with a suppressor and both are restricted by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and not available for ownership in every state, thats why

I asked.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

^ nice can jd. if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

I reckon it's been a while since I posted pics. So here's a few. Hopefully they aren't ninjahood sized
*edit* they are ninjahood sized. 
indifferent.gif
 @ me. sorry gents
It was $400 after indiana sales tax. +200 more for the tax stam to the ATF

i'm in maryland ... ... ... what can you do for me?

Originally Posted by msaba07

As a resident of Maryland with enough money that rifle could be yours, as there are no NFA restrictions in Maryland. When I get some time I will price that rifle out piece by piece by looks only. Some

things will be off but not by much.

so how much are we talking for the AR with the suppressor and sight? Preferably the cheapest possible price, I'm poor.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

so how much are we talking for the AR with the suppressor and sight? Preferably the cheapest possible price, I'm poor.
you want an AR with a suppressor and sight for cheap?
laugh.gif

what is a sight in your opinion?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

you want an AR with a suppressor and sight for cheap?
laugh.gif

what is a sight in your opinion?
That suppressor on the AR posted alone is $1300. The cheapest I've seen a quality suppressor run is around $700. The Eotech is around $400 new, used around $300. So yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

As a resident of Maryland with enough money that rifle could be yours, as there are no NFA restrictions in Maryland. When I get some time I will price that rifle out piece by piece by looks only. Some

things will be off but not by much.
im all ears and inboxes ...

5f3s3t.jpg

Lets break down the cost of this rifle here.

Suppressor - Knights Armament Company QDSS NT4 - $1,345 + $200 ATF tax stamp.
Complete 11.5" Upper receiver - $489 + $200 ATF tax stamp.
Drop in piston kit - Adams Arms - $379
Free float quad rail - $269
Rail Covers - Magpul - XTM - $7.95 and Ladder Rail Panels - $11.95
Forward Grip - LaRue FUG - $98
Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul CTR buttstock, Magpul MIAD grip, and Magpul ASAP Receiver Plate - $503 + transfer fee
SBR Engraving - Ident Marking - $45
Selector Switch - BAD-%$% - $60
Sights - Magpul MBUS pair - $97.90
Charging Handle - PRI Gasbuster - $89 (I cannot tell the type of charging handle it is because its laying on its left side but because the weapon is suppressed this makes the most sense)
Sling - Magpul MS2 - $49.95
Optic - Eotech 512.A65 - $415
Optic covers - GG&G - $36.99

Grand total minus shipping

$4296.74

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

-sf77
I think CAfinest is from CA lol, its gonna be pretty hard to get en XDm here.  He can get an XD though.  I like the XD-45 very nice weapon.

Yeah didn't catch his name, xdm is a no-go in Cali

If I just want a handgun to leave in the glove compartment of the whip, what kind of license do I need? Does it really need to be in a case? If there's a situation I really wouldn't want to have to open the glove box and then unpack the gun from a suitcase and assemble it before I'm locked and loaded... I'm in TX btw....

5f3s3t.jpg

Lets break down the cost of this rifle here.

Suppressor - Knights Armament Company QDSS NT4 - $1,345 + $200 ATF tax stamp.
Complete 11.5" Upper receiver - $489 + $200 ATF tax stamp.
Drop in piston kit - Adams Arms - $379
Free float quad rail - $269
Rail Covers - Magpul - XTM - $7.95 and Ladder Rail Panels - $11.95
Forward Grip - LaRue FUG - $98
Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul CTR buttstock, Magpul MIAD grip, and Magpul ASAP Receiver Plate - $503 + transfer fee
SBR Engraving - Ident Marking - $45
Selector Switch - BAD-%$% - $60
Sights - Magpul MBUS pair - $97.90
Charging Handle - PRI Gasbuster - $89 (I cannot tell the type of charging handle it is because its laying on its left side but because the weapon is suppressed this makes the most since)
Sling - Magpul MS2 - $49.95
Optic - Eotech 512.A65 - $415
Optic covers - GG&G - $36.99

Grand total minus shipping

$4296.74
I can't wait till I can afford these toys, gonna have to start small for now tho...Im not about this life.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom