NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

:wow: :frown: >:

Gonna be picking up my xd40 in a few days. So does anyone know where I can get 500-1000 rounds for a decent price

My 1st post.. yay... my glock 17  and S&W 686 .357 .38 (recently sold i regret it)  got some hornady hollow points

19 yrs old trynna cop my first gun.. looking for a decent hand gun that ain't gonna rape my wallet.
Still gotta go through the whole process of everything tho. Anybody know what I gotta do to get a legal gun under me in Northern California? Thanks
21 for handguns,pistol grip shotguns w/ no stock, and stripped lowers.  18 for everything else
will a glock 21 and glock 21sf fit in the same kydex holster?
They should.

Had my eye on a 3in 686 plus while finishing up paperwork earlier today. How did you like yours?

@knockboot it was fun to shoot had more fun shooting it then the glock but very uncomfortable for work so it was collecting dust i screwed up i bought it for 100 and sold it for 400 but id rather have the gun

got the hand gun certificate last week and im ready to purchase a first gun in my life :D. I will head to the shooting range next week to rent few guns to test out. Thinking about the Springfield Armory 9mm XD Essential 4. Is this one good for a first time shooter like me? Thanks for any helps.

So last Wednesday was my birthday and as a gift to myself, I bought a EOtech EXPS2-0. It came in today, I'll post a couple pics a little later. Can't wait to go zero it.

I don't know, when I lived there I thought about it but it made no sense to spend $1000 and waste time to get a permit that doesn't allow CC. My thing was self-defense though, but if you just wanna go to the range and don't need to carry then it's cool, I guess.
I'm gonna start saving for the hefty application fee but I'm gonna apply for my permit here in NYC.. wish me luck

Aint been in here in a min, glad to see the thread was ported over and still runnin w/o useless and petty banter. Good job fellas

Wit my change in finances, I stopped looking into an assault rifle which got me thinking that it wasn't practical for me right now in PA. Once I'm able to get a better job, I'll start looking for an alternative carry weapon

shot show coming up
lotta big things coming up!

iwi releasing the tavor and Uzi in the states soon!
being manufactured here as well out in PA.
the favor will released in 5.56 but will have kits for 9mm and 5.45 conversions.

saiga releasing a 9mm carbine, the saiga-9
also a civilian version of the ak107 which supposedly has one of the best recoil systems

most excited about bcm jack carbine

Very nice MiamiBoy. You must now get a tax stamp and shorten that barrel. :pimp:

Last edited:
Here's mine. Bought it a **** sporting goods in commack for about $900 on black friday. Goes hard at the range.

put me on some ammo sales guys
9mm and 380 plz

question, any of you own or have feed back on Bersa's 380 Thunder???

Back
Top Bottom