NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

i dont think i can copp an UZI in connecticut
i heard fl you can get ak 47s too?

Anything you want basically especially if you have a Class 3 weapons license. Just gotta wait 3-5 days for the background check. The actual Class 3 license takes about 5 months though.

Last edited:
Thinking of picking up a ar is there any websites you guys recommend where I can read up , or even some ar's you recommend that are Ca compliant

im from CT an going to prob one of the most popular gun stores in the state today/in a few. im sure its a mad house.....

Good luck, I'm in MA and heard there were people camped out in tents last night waiting for probably the most popular gun store we have to open this morning.

Last edited:
Yeah Atlantic firearms has been down too. It's been mad annoying lately. Anyway I just read up on sbr'ing a gun. Seems easy just some waiting involved. The only part I am confused on is the engraving.

Ewd, are you still going with a underfolder? I hear they bloc the serial number. I want to do a m92 w/ a side folder when I can afford it now that I know it's not too much trouble.

Yeah Atlantic firearms has been down too. It's been mad annoying lately. Anyway I just read up on sbr'ing a gun. Seems easy just some waiting involved. The only part I am confused on is the engraving.
Ewd, are you still going with a underfolder? I hear they bloc the serial number. I want to do a m92 w/ a side folder when I can afford it now that I know it's not too much trouble.

Lucky. I wish I could sbr mines.

I knew I should have bought more ammo yesterday. The spot I usually get my 5.56 sold out when it was in stock last night. Also the Scar 17, which my store sells for about $3k, sold out too :wow:. I'm now looking for one but seems no one wants to pin the stock and add a bullet button for me :frown:

not to play chicken little but.....

the Q-Town outlet near me sold over 1000 pmags in 2 days. i havent been able to find 30 round mags online anywhere in stock. 40 cents a round for 5.56 is now the norm; a few months ago 35 cents a round was high.

*cue martin and will s*** just got real gif*

rant over.

That Serbu is awesome. best part is the $5 stamp, compared to the normal NFA tax of $200. limited application, but i could definitely see that thing (literally) riding shotgun or under the seat; hell even under a coat or in a bag, though i think an AK pistol might be better.

Anything you want basically especially if you have a Class 3 weapons license. Just gotta wait 3-5 days for the background check. The actual Class 3 license takes about 5 months though.

not accurate. theres no such thing as a class 3 license, and takes a lot longer 3-5 days. A lot is going to depend on the state/municipality you reside in as well.

ar15.com has a pretty good forum on NFA tagged items.

That uzi is OG hot. It's begging for a 10" barrel.

Yeah man, this is crazy. I placed an order with Brownell's on Monday (free shipping day) for 3 of the new M#'s and 2 aluminum mags. Pmags were out of stock, but my aluminums shipped and are supposed to arrive Monday. Hopefully Qtown will get their shipment tomorrow, their keeping the price the same (5 for 55). If they have em, i'm definitely in for at least 10 more. Thankfully i've been trying picking up mags each pay check ever since the Aurora shooting.

Jesus i looked on arfcom equipment exchange, theyre selling for 25-30 right now. Any ban is still at least a month away. Think companies aren't noticing this and won't raise the price?

My mom owns a small gun store and she called me today saying they've been swamped for days. Their ammo is flying off the shelves, some guy drove like 5 hours for a rifle too. She said two out of four of her distributors websites crashed and they've been so overwhelmed with requests she can't get through. And when she's been able to place an order, the prices have been raised due to the demand so she'll have to adjust her price as a result. She'll likely be out of stock of everything soon.

[COLOR=#red]I decided ultimately not to buy into the whole panic deal. If a ban comes into fruition then I'm all good with what I have now. I'll just keep them oiled and in good condition. [/COLOR]

me too, every time the wind blows there is a panic. fools were scared if obama got re elected they'd be banned. romney is the one who wanted a ban. :lol:

if an ar ban happens. whatever i got my ak with plenty of lots of nice surplus bulgarian mags. i'll cop an ak pistol and have hi cap mags. we all know there are loopholes. not worried about ammo. i'll just buy brass and reload if i have to. it just wasn't cost effective to reload 7.62 before.

I think a ban is coming. They're not just going to ban AR's; theyre going to ban any magazine fed rifle. Unless your sitting on 100+ mags, your last chance for decently priced mags is is quickly slipping away.

Check the eBay prices for 30 rounds Pmags. It's literally unbelievable. There's an auction for 2 black, windowless gen 2 mags currently at 255, with a few hours left. I took inventory of my stash, I might have a let a few of my small stash go for these prices...

I think a ban is coming. They're not just going to ban AR's; theyre going to ban any magazine fed rifle. Unless your sitting on 100+ mags, your last chance for decently priced mags is is quickly slipping away.
Check the eBay prices for 30 rounds Pmags. It's literally unbelievable. There's an auction for 2 black, windowless gen 2 mags currently at 255, with a few hours left. I took inventory of my stash, I might have a let a few of my small stash go for these prices...

[COLOR=#red]But even if they do, what am I going to do with 25 magazines? I'm saying I'm really really really really into firearms and have been since I was 12. I love shooting, have had to carry a fully automatic rifle everywhere I went for half a year and all that jazz, been to top notch shooting schools, had a chance to shoot the 10.5" HK416 full auto mag dumps...but when it comes down to it at the very least I just want to be able to protect me and my fam, don't see a need to have an arsenal befit of a small militia... what I have now is MORE than adequate for defense. I'm not about to let a faintly possible weapon ban have me running around panicking trying to buy every bullet and every mag I can find. That's just me though...to each his own I guess. Long as my current firearms are grandfathered in I'm good. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
NRA is goin to finally speak on it this morning.
I'm selling my daniel defense upper even with this looming fear of an awb..
I think it'll blow over so I'm not worried...
even in the faint chance of something passing it'll be months out.

we're done. get this fool off the stage.
the press conference is a circus and he sounds foolish. :smh:

welp, guess i better get what i want now because a ban is surely coming.

Back
Top Bottom