NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Hmm, how do I get a gun license in the Massachusetts area? I heard civilians can't really obtain a gun license. Word is, it's super difficult.

Yo I need/want. A gun

I'm 18

I'd like to have a shotgun for the house
And a revolver for concealed carry

I stay in missouri also

Can anybody help me out ? Thanks in advance.

Yo I need/want. A gun

I'm 18

I stay in missouri also

bodygaurd .3:nerd: by S&w no question if ur dead set on carryin a wheel gun. And a maverick 88 or mossberg 500 will cost ya between 2 and 400 for a home defense shotty

Picked up a new stainless guide rod. N slug plug for my g17. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet but i will here soon.

Christmas time is fast approaching ppl... start showing your women 1911s now so they know what theyre lookin for and dont bring home any hi points lol

Yo I need/want. A gun

I'm 18

I stay in missouri also

Firearms are like anything else you buy, it's all about how much you want to spend. Maverick is a good value, mossberg 500 is probably the most ubiquitous model you'll find, Remington 870 is good to go as well. You should be able to find new models of those for under /around 400.

As far as pistols go, your too young to legally carry a firearm, sorry bro

AR guy- good looks on the review of the promag. Was hoping those might be a solution for the Great M&P Mag Drought. I was seriously looking at an m&p9 a few weeks ago, but the mag shortage ended up making me go with glock (od17). And sweet rail too! Centurion makes great stuff.

Last edited:
whats a good starter gun? looking into semi

cz75 or glock 17

BOth are good guns, that said, it comes down to what your looking for in a gun. The cz is a proven design, has decent third party support for upgrades, lots of mags out there, has a manual safety (if your into that) da/sa (if your into that). It's also a steel gun, so it's gonna weigh more than the glock, it doesn't have as much aftermarket support as glock (no gun does though), some people don't like having to learn double action/single action trigger.

For me, between those 2, I'd go glock. It's easy to use, you can find parts/accessories anywhere, you can do lost any work necessary yourself, and they're generally durable and dependable.

If your in the "Urea", hit me up, I got a few things you can try out.

Heads up my dudes...sgammo has 9mm self defense ammo for less than 30 per box. Ordered 2 boxes of bonded 124 +p golden sabers, box of 124 gold dots and a box of critical defense. Rund my way target ammo is close to $20 per box, and Walmart is still empty

*edit cancelled my original order and reordered 5 boxes of gold dots

Last edited:
Ain't had the time to read thru this entire thread since I got here late but just wanted to ask if anyone here know much bout Saiga shotguns?  I swear by my Benelli M4 but I heard bout some ppl high on Saigas.  Any info would be appreciated

Ain't had the time to read thru this entire thread since I got here late but just wanted to ask if anyone here know much bout Saiga shotguns?  I swear by my Benelli M4 but I heard bout some ppl high on Saigas.  Any info would be appreciated

[COLOR=#red]like real talk YH, you have the Ferrari of Semi-Auto shotties, for the most part anything else would be a slight step down. Saiga are nice but more than a few require a little gunsmithing for them to be totally reliable.

I personally have the Mossy 930 SPX and it is reliable as all get up. I've tried almost everything to make her misfire/jam including mixing low and high power rounds. But even the superb Mossy 930 SPX takes a back seat to the Benelli M4. The FN SLP is another great one, again Benelli is considered better.

I'd say that Saigas are more dam fun than any of them though...especially when you put the drum magazine on it :lol: ain't eem fair.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
like real talk YH, you have the Ferrari of Semi-Auto shotties, for the most part anything else would be a slight step down. Saiga are nice but more than a few require a little gunsmithing for them to be totally reliable.

I personally have the Mossy 930 SPX and it is reliable as all get up. I've tried almost everything to make her misfire/jam including mixing low and high power rounds. But even the superb Mossy 930 SPX takes a back seat to the Benelli M4. The FN SLP is another great one, again Benelli is considered better.

I'd say that Saigas are more dam fun than any of them though...especially when you put the drum magazine on it
laugh.gif
ain't eem fair.
Good looking Elder, yeah I haven't shot a ton of different manufacturers like you and others in this thread.  For guns, I've basically stuck with the manufacturers I like.  Sig for pistols, Benelli for semi shotgun, Remington for pump shotgun, etc.

Picked up my 3rd 40 cal pistol on Sunday.

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield ($415 out the door). Looking forward to hitting the range this weekend.

anybody in LA can recommend a good gun range/store???

i'm planning on grabbing one before the year is over with but know nothing about guns, so i'm looking for a place that can really help me out in person...

I'm thinking of getting an over under rifle/shotgun break-apart combo for hiking/hunting. I just gotta figure out what caliber to get for the rifle. I already got a 30-06 so I was leaning towards either going with a lighter load with .223 or stay in the higher caliber with a .308 (I think it was a .308 I saw as an option).

Picked up my 3rd 40 cal pistol on Sunday.

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield ($415 out the door). Looking forward to hitting the range this weekend.
where are some good places to shoot up there... i have family that live around Seattle, bellevue, kirkland area

where are some good places to shoot up there... i have family that live around Seattle, bellevue, kirkland area

I usually go to Champion Arms (in Kent) just out of habit and familiarity. But as far as the east side, there's Wade's in Bellevue. Its expensive, but everything in Bellevue is.

I have some buddies who go to bigger, outdoor ranges down south in Pierce county, but i havent been out there yet.

It has been a long time since I've posted on here, and I haven't really been keeping up with the ammunition supply, so I figured I would post this here just as a heads up in case anybody was interested....

At my local Walmart (Johnston County, NC), 2 cases:

I still haven't seen much 9mm around, and it seemed like everything else in the case was cleared out except for 410 shells.

I did see about 20 boxes of 9mm at Walmart, but they were the 50 round packs for $14.99, and even that's more than I would prefer to pay. I probably still have about 18 100 packs of Federal that they used to sell for $20, so I'm comfortable for a while. Just too bad I don't own anything that shoots 5.56...

Haven't been ammo shopping n a long minute. Too busy lately to get any range time in so I still have stockpiles...

/\ good call eaalto that's not a good deal... Look for the UMC 500 rd packs of 9mm

Walmart sells them for 64 n change. I've only seem them a stock a handful of times but anytime I see em instance cop x 2.

I want a wheel gun for Christmas... I'm not gunna make my girl drop stacks on the les Bauer 1911 I originally wanted

Anybody have recommendations ? I haven't really had any time around revolvers

Back
Top Bottom